Dr. Thomas Walker, MD
Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon, Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor, Head & Neck Surgeon
Dr. Thomas Walker is board-certified in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery by the American Board of Otolaryngology and fellowship-trained in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Walker is a nose expert specializing in septoplasty, rhinoplasty (nose surgery), revision rhinoplasty, minimally invasive endosopic sinus surgery including balloon sinuplasty, and advanced endoscopic sinus surgery. Having received sub-specialty training through a fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Dr. Walker also specializes in minimally invasive aging face interventions including surgical and non-surgical procedures such as BOTOX, dermal fillers, chemical peels, and laser resurfacing.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Head & Neck Surgeon
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - Wayne State University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- University of Miami, Residency in Otolaryngology
5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30342