Dr. Tinatin Gotsiridze, MD
Dr. Tinatin Gotsiridze completed her undergraduate studies in Biology and graduate studies in Molecular Biology at University of Massachusetts, Amherst. She attended medical school at SUNY Buffalo. She continued her medical training with an Internship at Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, DC, and received her Dermatology training at Saint Louis University in Missouri. She has been in practice since 2013 and enjoys all aspects of general dermatology. Dr. Gotsiridze was board certified in Dermatology in 2013. She is a Fellow of American Academy of Dermatology.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Georgetown University Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - State University of New York, Buffalo, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Residency in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
Shady Grove/Northern Virginia Dermatology
45155 Research Place, Suite 140
Ashburn, VA 20147