Dr. Tobechi Ebede, MD
***IF YOUR PREFERRED TIME IS NOT AVAILABLE, PLEASE CLICK THE PARK SOUTH MEDICAL, PLLC LINK NEXT TO THE DOCTOR'S PHOTO TO VIEW OUR OTHER PHYSICIANS!*** Tobechi Ebede, MD is a board certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon. She graduated from Dartmouth College and earned her medical degree at the University of Rochester School of Medicine with Distinction in Community Service. While there, she was a founding committee member of UR Well, the first free medical clinic in Rochester, NY. Dr. Ebede completed her internship at St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, where she was voted Intern of the Year. She progressed to Dermatology residency at Weill-Cornell Medical Center/NY Presbyterian and a Mohs surgery fellowship at the joint NYU-Memorial Sloan Kettering program. Dr. Ebede belongs to several medical societies and has published articles on general dermatology and Mohs surgery. She enjoys traveling and international medicine. She has participated in volunteer trips to Belize, Nicaragua and Philippines and plans to continue this in the future. Dr. Ebede recently joined our practice and sees patients for medical, surgical and cosmetic skin consultations. She has a special interest in the screening, diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers. We look forward to welcoming you to Park South Medical.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Rochester, Doctor of Medicine
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship in Mohs Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency in Dermatology
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
PARK SOUTH MEDICAL, PLLC
1545 Unionport Rd
Bronx, NY 10462