Dr. Tomas Ayala, MD
Patients are requested to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment. Tomas Ayala is a caring and experienced cardiologist serving the community of Baltimore, MD. Dr. Ayala attended George Washington University, where he received his medical degree. He also completed his internship, residency, and fellowship at the University of Maryland. Dr. Ayala is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Ayala sees patients for cardiology consultations, as well as other common and specialized reasons. Because Dr. Ayala is bilingual in English and Spanish, patients from a variety of backgrounds enjoy having him as their physician. He is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - George Washington University
- University of Maryland (Fellowship)
- University of Maryland (Internship)
- University of Maryland (Residency)
MedStar Health at Federal Hill * PCSM
MedStar Medical Group
1420 Key Hwy.
Baltimore, MD 21230