Dr. Toral Patel, MD, FAAD, MS
Dr. Patel is a board-certified dermatologist who has been in practice since 2008. Dr. Patel graduated from the University of Chicago with a B.A. in Economics, and then received her Master’s Degree in Biotechnology from Northwestern University. She graduated from the Medical College of Wisconsin and went on to complete a clinical research fellowship in dermatology and psoriasis at Loyola University, followed by residency training in dermatology at Loyola, where she also served as chief resident. Dr. Patel is currently an Associate Clinical Instructor of Medicine in the Department of Dermatology at Northwestern University. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, the Women's Dermatologic Society and the American Society for Lasers in Medicine and Surgery. She is a member of the Chicago Dermatological Society, the Illinois Medical Society and the American Medical Association. Dr. Patel’s clinical interests include medical dermatology for adults and children, cosmetic dermatology and laser surgery. She also has special interests in psoriasis, women’s dermatology, particularly the effects of hormonal changes on the skin, and issues pertaining to patients with skin of color.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Loyola University Chicago, Fellowship in Dermatology and Psoriasis
- Loyola University Chicago, Residency in Dermatology
- Medical School - Medical College of Wisconsin, Doctor of Medicine
- Northwestern University, Master's in Biotechnology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Chicago Dermatological Society
- Illinois State Medical Society
333 E. Benton Place, Near 340 E. Randolph/Village Market
Chicago, IL 60601