Dr. Tracy Battaglia, MD
Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Tracy Battaglia attended Boston University, where she received her medical degree. She completed her residency in internal medicine at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Further, she completed her fellowship in general internal medicine and preventive care at Boston Medical Center. Additionally, she earned her master's degree in public health from Boston University. Dr. Battaglia provides primary care to the community of Boston, MA. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and works at Adult Primary Care. Dr. Battaglia explores many options and customizes all treatment methods for each patient. She believes in and encourages personal responsibility in healthcare which includes attention to health maintenance as well as interactive decision making during times of illness.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Boston University, Doctor of Medicine
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship in General Internal Medicine and Preventive Care
- Boston University, Master's in Public Health
Awards and publications
- Boston University Department of Technology: Ignition Award
- American Cancer Society: Medical Student Fellowship
- Department of Medicine, Boston University Medical Campus: Evans Junior Faculty Merit Award
- Gunn CM, Kressin NR, Cooper K, Marturano C, Freund KM, Battaglia TA. Primary Care Provider Experience with Breast Density Legislation in Massachusetts. J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2018 Jan 17. PMID: 29338539.
- Holmberg C, Bandos H, Fagerlin A, Bevers TB, Battaglia TA, Wickerham DL, McCaskill-Stevens WJ. NRG Oncology/National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project Decision-Making Project-1 Results: Decision Making in Breast Cancer Risk Reduction. Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2017 Nov; 10(11):625-634. PMID: 28978566.
Adult Primary Care
725 Albany St, 8th Floor, Suite A
Boston, MA 02118