Dr. Trenton Collier, MD
Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Trenton Collier is a diligent and trusted primary care doctor in New York, NY. Dr. Collier obtained his medical degree from the University of Texas, Southwestern. He then completed both his internship and residency in internal medicine at New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center. He received his bachelor’s degree from Texas A&M University. Dr. Collier is a part of Weill Cornell Internal Medicine Associates and is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center in New York, NY. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Collier’s medical experience is vast and impressive. His areas of special interest include high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, low bone density, and basic medical treatment of depression and anxiety disorders. In addition to serving his patients, Dr. Collier is an assistant attending physician at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and an assistant professor of clinical medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University. An avid world traveler, he enjoys travel medicine counseling as well as caring for patients from around the globe. Dr. Collier is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Primary Care Doctor
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas, Southwestern, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center (Internship)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Texas A&M University (Bachelor’s)
Awards and publications
- "Rising Star" Super Doctor Published in "The New York Times Magazine," 2014 & 2015.
- Assistant Attending Physician at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University.
Weill Cornell Internal Medicine
Weill Cornell Medicine
156 William Street, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10038