Dr. Victor Kizhner, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor, Sleep Medicine Specialist
Dr. Victor Kizhner is a caring Ear, Nose, and Throat physician (ENT) serving the Forest Hills community in New York. His diverse specialties include sleep medicine; head, neck, and sinus surgery; rhinology; and bad breath treatments. He speaks English, Hebrew, Russian, and Yiddish and is an attending physician at Saint Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center. Dr. Kizhner studied at the Sackler School of Medicine in New York City. He completed his residency in otolaryngology and head and neck surgery at HaEmek Medical Center in Afula, Israel. Later, he completed three fellowships at Saint Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center. They included fellowships in endocrinology; in rhinology, sleep apnea, and snoring; and in sleep medicine, sinus nasal disorders, thyroid, and parathyroid disorders. Visits with Dr. Kizhner generally last about 30 minutes. Some of his most frequent visit reasons include halitosis, ENT emergencies, allergies, cancer screening, tinnitus, asthma, dizziness, sleeping problems, and many others.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Sleep Medicine Specialist
Education and training
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Fellowship in Endocrinology
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Fellowship in Sleep Medicine, Sinus Nasal Disorders, Thyroid and Parathyroid Disorders
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Fellowship in Rhinology, Sleep Apnea and Snoring
- Medical School - Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Doctor of Medicine
- HaEmek Medical Center, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
Medex Diagnostic and Treatment Center
111-29 Queens Blvd
Forest Hills, NY 11375