Dr. Vijay Mukhija, MD
Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon, Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor, Head & Neck Surgeon
Vijay Mukhija, M.D. MPH, is double board certified as an Ear, Nose, and Throat Physician and as a Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgeon. He graduated from Stony Brook School of Medicine and completed his residency and fellowship training at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (New York City). Dr. Mukhija also holds a Master in Public Health from the Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University. Dr. Mukhija focuses in all aspects of nasal surgery, from rhinoplasty and correction of deviated septums, to minimally invasive and traditional sinus surgery. His special interests include reconstructive surgery, ranging from Mohs cancer reconstruction to trauma and medical mission work. He also treats common ENT ailments from hearing loss to voice disorders.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Head & Neck Surgeon
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Columbia University (Master’s)
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency in Otolaryngology
- Medical School - State University of New York, Stony Brook, Doctor of Medicine
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
115 Broadhollow Road, Suite 150
Melville, NY 11747