Dr. Vitaly Raykhman, MD
Dr. Vitaly Raykhman is a urologist treating patients in Brooklyn and Queens, New York, and the surrounding communities. His approach is to treat each patient as an individual, conduct comprehensive, thorough diagnostic evaluations, and implement effective, lasting treatment. He holds certification from the American Board of Urology and is a member of professional organizations including the American Urological Association, the New York State Urological Society, and the American Association of Clinical Urologists. For his undergraduate degree, Dr. Raykhman attended the State University of New York. He remained at the university in order to complete his medical degree. Dr. Raykhman also completed residency programs in general surgery and urology. Patients visiting Dr. Raykhman can receive a full range of urological services. He provides treatment for issues including male infertility, urinary tract infection, prostate cancer, frequent urination, and incontinence.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Buffalo, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Buffalo, Residency in General Surgery
- State University of New York, Buffalo, Residency in Urology
- American Association of Clinical Urologists
- American Urological Association
- New York State Urological Society
Awards and publications
- Gerald P. Murphy, AUA Scholar; 2002
- Vitaly Raykhman. Anatomy of Female Continence. Presented at Grand Rounds, Dept. of Urology; January 2003.
- Vitaly Raykhman, Saul Greenfield, M.D., supervisor. Hypospadius Repair. Dept. of Urology; June 2000.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
2632 East 14th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11235
10715 Jamaica Avenue
Richmond Hill, NY 11418