Dr. William Burrows Jr., MD
About Dr. William Burrows Jr.
Dr. Burrows graduated from University of Vermont College of Medicine in 1967 and has been in practice for 50 years. He completed a residency at United States Naval Medical Center. He was a Navy dermatologist for 20 years including Chairmanship of the Dermatology Department at Naval Medical Center San Diego. After retirement from the Navy, he served as Head of Dermatology, Scripps Clinic Medical Group, Rancho Bernardo until his retirement there in 2017. We are now privileged to have his experience and expertise at North County Dermatology Center.
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Vermont, Doctor of Medicine
- United States Naval Medical Center (Residency)
Dr. William Burrows Jr.'s office location
North County Dermatology Center
477 N. El Camino Real, Suite C 312
Encinitas, CA 92024
Patient reviews for Dr. William Burrows Jr.
Dermatologists by Location
Popular Insurances Accepted By Dermatologists
- Aetna Dermatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Cigna Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Dermatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dermatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Dermatologists
- More Insurances