Dr. William Conners, MD
***Please note, Men's Health Boston only treats male patients*** Dr. William Conners is a board-certified urologist and clinical Instructor of Urology at Harvard Medical School. He is on the Faculty of both Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center as well as the Joslin Diabetes Center, where he is the Director of the Men's Reproductive Medicine and Sexual Health Clinic. Dr. Conners specializes in male infertility, sexual dysfunction and male hypogonadism. Following completion of his residency in urology, he served as a Fellow and Clinical Associate in Urology at Duke University Medical Center. Dr. Conners lectures both locally and nationally on reproductive and sexual medicine topics. His areas of active research include the interplay between testosterone deficiency and diabetes, microsurgical testicular sperm harvesting procedures (microTeSE), and hormonal factors in male infertility. Insurance notice for patients who are new to our practice: please allow at least 5 business days to verify your insurance coverage. We cannot verify coverage until you provide your unique member ID.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Albany Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery
- Albany Medical Center, Residency in Urology
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship in Urology
- Medical School - University of Massachusetts, Doctor of Medicine
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- American Urological Association
- Sexual Medicine Society of North America
Men's Health Boston
200 Boylston Street, Suite 309
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467