Dr. William Dobes, MD
William Dobes, M.D. is a dermatologist and dermatologic surgeon who has regularly been honored as one of the “Top Doctors” in Atlanta and as one of the 2,000 best in the nation. He has also been selected as “Best Doctor” in Atlanta, the Southeast, and in the United States, and is recognized in “Who’s Who in Medicine.” A native of Atlanta, Dr. Dobes is Associate Professor at Emory University and continues to teach and conduct research. He is a board-certified diplomat of the American Board of Dermatology. Dr. Dobes delivers the highest quality customer service to his patients. This is evidenced by this ranking in the 99th percentile by Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey’s.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Piedmont Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Emory University, Grady Memorial Hospital (Internship)
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester (Residency)
- Medical School - Emory University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Miami (Fellowship)
- American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Surgery
- Southern Medical Association
Awards and publications
- Past President American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Associate Professor Emory University – Clinical
- Past Executive Committee & Trustee Atlanta Medical Association
Dermatology Consultants, P.C.
2045 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30309