Dr. Yaniv Larish, MD
Dr. Yaniv Larish specializes in providing gentle, compassionate care for a wide variety of conditions. With years of experience and training, Dr. Larish has treated patients with conditions such as kidney stones, STDs, bladder stone etc. He is a renowned urologist currently practicing at EMU HEALTH in Glendale, NY and completed his undergraduate education at Binghamton University where he obtained a degree in psychobiology. A member of the American Urological Association, Dr. Larish received his medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He chose to do a residency in urology and general surgery, to enhance his clinical abilities. He is also affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Larish's work got published in the AUA Annual Meeting, 2016 and was a NY Section Finalist in the AUA Annual Chief Debate, 2016. He was also an academic day clinical research finalist at the North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System. Dr. Larish is dedicated to assuring a positive patient experience, as well as working with his team to improve quality, safety, and service at his practice. He takes time out to listen to each patient's health concerns and works on the treatment accordingly. He ensures it suits their recovery and lifestyle.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Education and training
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency in General Surgery
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency in Urology
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Binghamton (Bachelor's)
- American Urological Association
Awards and publications
- AUA Annual Chief Debate, NY Section Finalist, 2016
- Published in AUA Annual Meeting, 2016
83-40 Woodhaven Blvd
Glendale, NY 11385