Dr. Yelena Rubinshteyn, MD
Dr. Rubinshteyn is a board-certified family medicine physician who completed her residency training at Hoboken University Medical Center. She provides care with individual attention, compassion and consideration for each patient with a high focus on patient safety. She believes in giving each patient personalized and individual attention as long as they need for each visit. Dr. Rubinshteyn has a special interest in preventative medical care as well as comprehensive treatments of established medical conditions. Dr. Rubinshteyn is bilingual in English and Russian. She is deeply committed to the well-being of her patients. She takes a thorough and precise approach to every patient visit to ensure that she is consistently giving accurate diagnoses. Her goal is to help her patients make informed decisions about their health care. As a primary care physician, it is important to Dr. Rubinshteyn to create lifelong patient-physician relationships with her patients and establish long term care with them.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- City University of New York, Hunter College (Bachelor's)
- Hoboken University Medical Center, Residency in Family Medicine
- Medical School - American University of Antigua College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
274 Madison Ave, Suite 300
New York, NY 10016
225 St Johns Pl
Brooklyn, NY 11217