Dr. Ylli Alla, DO
**Please type your NAME exactly as it appears on your insurance card when booking your appointment. If you are an established patient at this office and need to book an annual physical, please call the office directly to ensure the provider allows proper time to meet your wellness needs. Ylli Alla is a friendly and accomplished family physician serving the community of Clinton Township, MI. Dr. Alla attended Michigan State University in East Lansing, where he received his medical degree, and completed his internship and residency in family medicine at McLaren Macomb Hospital. He also holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Michigan in Dearborn. Dr. Alla is a member of the American Osteopathic Association and the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians. Patients see Dr. Alla for a variety of reasons, including illness, general follow ups, annual pediatric check-ups, birth control / contraception, and sexually transmitted disease. Dr. Alla is committed to helping his patients enjoy a healthier lifestyle. He works with each one to discuss ways they can make better choices for their health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Education and training
- McLaren Macomb Hospital (Internship)
- McLaren Macomb Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
- Medical School - Michigan State University, East Lansing
- University of Michigan, Dearborn (Bachelor’s)
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
McLaren Macomb Family Medicine
35103 Silvano St
Clinton Township, MI 48035