Dr. Yolanda Scott, MD
Physiatrist, Pain Management Specialist
Dr. Scott is a physiatrist that specializes in Interventional Spine procedures. With a background in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation she focuses on musculoskeletal injuries as well as chronic spinal conditions. After completing her residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at The Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City (currently named the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai) she moved to Georgia to complete an Interventional Spine and Pain Management fellowship in Marietta Ga. Her areas of interest include neck, low back pain, joint injection, regenerative medicine and chronic pelvic pain. Dr. Scott’s professional membership include the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, Georgia Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, Georgia Medical Society, Medical Association of Atlanta, and the International Pelvic Pain Society. During her free time she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, exploring the city of Atlanta, traveling, and training for races.
- Pain Management Specialist
Education and training
- Medical School - Wayne State University, Doctor of Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Elmhurst Hospital Center, Resident in Internal Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Non-Surgical Orthopaedics, P.C, Fellowship in Pain Management
Awards and publications
- Co-Author Hip Chapter. Atlas of Ultrasound Guided Musculoskeletal Injections 1st Ed. New York, NY: Springer. 2013
Perimeter Orthopaedics, P.C.
5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Suite 825
Atlanta, GA 30342