Dr. Zain Husain, MD
** Cosmetic visits are consultations. Treatment is not guaranteed on the first visit.** Dr. Zain Husain is a board-certified dermatologist and Mohs Micrographic Surgeon. He grew up in New Jersey and began his medical education when he was enrolled in the accelerated 7 year BS/MD program with Rutgers New Jersey Medical School. There he graduated with honors and elected into the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society. He completed his post-graduate internship at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He then completed his dermatology residency at Georgetown University Hospital and Washington Hospital Center in Washington DC, where he served as chief resident in his final year. Finally, he completed his fellowship in Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology at Montefiore Medical Center- Albert Einstein College of Medicine. In addition to advanced skin cancer treatment and reconstruction, Dr. Husain received extensive training in cosmetic procedures including Botox, dermal fillers, cosmetic and laser surgery. He currently serves as a clinical instructor in the Department of Dermatology at the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center, Fellowship in Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology
- Albert Einstein Medical Center (Internship)
- Georgetown University, MedStar Washington Hospital Center, Residency in Dermatology
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
2141 K St NW, Suite 307
Washington, DC 20037
1145 19th Street NW, Suite 301
Washington, DC 20036