About Dr. Zan Mra
Dr. Zan Mra is excited to bring in new patients! Be Well Primary Health Care Center, LLC is a multi-specialty free-standing Diagnostic and Treatment Center (D&TC) under the Article 28 Provision of NYS Public Health Law that opened its doors in year 2003. Since then the center has been growing and expanding rapidly. The facility is primarily engaged in providing services and facilities to ambulatory patients for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of human disease, pain, injury or physical condition. All of our medical and clerical staff are highly skilled professionals that are here to serve our community and patients needs. The mission of Be Well Primary Health Care Center, LLC is to HELP PEOPLE by providing high quality, affordable healthcare to the sick, the troubles and the infirmed when it is needed.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Head & Neck Surgeon
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Queens Hospital Center
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Medicine 1, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- State University of New York, Buffalo, Residency in Otolaryngology
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center, Fellowship in Otolaryngology
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Fellowship in Otolaryngology
- Harlem Hospital Center, Residency in General Surgery
- Rangoon General Hospital (Internship)
Dr. Zan Mra's office location
Be Well Primary Health Care Center
3007 Farragut Rd
Brooklyn, NY 11210
Patient reviews for Dr. Zan Mra
Drove from LI to Brooklyn only to find out medicaid is taken as a secondary insurance only. Couldn’t tell me that when I first called?!
He is an excellent ENT specialist! Highly recommended!
Horrible wait time! I waited 2 hours to see the Dr.
The doctor took his time to check my son. He did explain me everything. Very kind doctor and friendly staff.
Great doctor! I recommed for anyone to go see him! Excellent staff!
You will be there 3 hours. Don't do it !
He didn't listen to my complaints and rushed me out of the office. He was supposed to drain my ear and did not do a good job. I complained about pain in the ear and he said to come back and see him. Why should I have to come back when he could have looked into the problem right then and there. I had a 4;45pm appointment and was seen at 5:50pm. I was his first patient. He was 55 min late to his first appointment. He did not apologize.
Nice Doctor however the wait time of 2+ hours was unreasonable.
The Doctor and staff where very kind. Even though the wait was extremely long, the evening appointment was convenient because I wasn't in a rush in the first place and the atmosphere was great. The checkup it elf was thorough and everything went well.
The staff was rude and the doctor didn't even speak to me. He said one thing and sent me on my way. Awful
Everything was terrible!!!! I will never go back there again
awful, he rushed my appointment didn't really do what i asked for him to do with my ears. My ears is still itching till this day and his staff weren't all that nice except for the nurse he was nice every one else had an attitude problem
Will not be going again. I waited literally 2 hours for a 5 min appointment. After he examined me he gave no explanation as to what was wrong, all he said was, "its your tonsils", as he typed in his computer. I had to then ask questions as to what about my tonsils were causing pain.
After 2+ hours of waiting,he didn't anything except looked at my ears,nose and throat in 1 minute. I would think he just charged my insurance for nothing.
Hè was great but Not a great talker . When he gave me my prescriptions and did not explain them or what they would do for me he just gave them and sat down n continued on his computer saying I'll see u in a month ., ok but although this he was not bad very gentle
I would go again to this doctors , because he got all the tools , the last doctor I went to I did not like he just told me to put cotton balls in my ear But Doctor Zan is a great doctor , I was actually had a sickness that hurted my ear , he actually figure out what's wrong with me
I just wished he could scratch inside my ears for me.
Everything was so great,no complaints ,keep the good job .
- Atlanta, GA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Austin, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Chicago, IL Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Denver, CO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Houston, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jersey City, NJ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Los Angeles, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- New York, NY Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Philadelphia, PA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Phoenix, AZ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Antonio, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Diego, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Francisco, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Washington, DC Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Locations
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Airway Stenosis
- Head and Neck Cancer Screening
- Head and Neck Reconstruction
- Head and Neck Trauma
- Head Injury
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Head Surgery Consultation
- Head Surgery Follow Up
- Laryngeal Microsurgery
- Laryngeal Videostroboscopy
- Neck Deformation / Torticollis
- Neck Mass
- Neck Pain
- Neck Problems
- Neck Surgery Consultation
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances