Dr. Barboza is wonderful. She's awesome with my 86 year old dad. Lovely and competent.
Culinary Health Fund Endocrinologists Near Me
Need to make an endocrinologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find endocrinologists near you who take Culinary Health Fund insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Culinary Health Fund - PPO Endocrinologists Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
This was my 1st visit with the doctor. She was kind and courteous; her nurse as well. I had my 3 month old baby wirh me and the nurse held him while Dr. Prus performed her assessment. Dr. Prus welcomed children into her office, stating that "she would rather her patient bring their children than to miss an appointment". That was very thoughtful. I am looking forward to my follow up visit with Dr. Prus and her nurse.
She is so good -she speak spanish
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find a doctor who takes my insurance?
Zocdoc lets you search specifically for an Endocrinologist who takes Culinary Health Fund. Just choose your carrier and plan from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. If you’re not sure which plan you have, you can use Zocdoc’s insurance checker to find out.
How soon can I see an in-network Culinary Health Fund Endocrinologist?
On average, patients who use Zocdoc get to see an Endocrinologist who is in-network for Culinary Health Fund within 24 hours of searching for an appointment.
What is Zocdoc?
Zocdoc is a free online service that lets patients find an Endocrinologist and book appointments instantly. You can use Zocdoc’s website or app to search for a nearby Endocrinologist who is in-network for Culinary Health Fund. If you don’t know which type of doctor you need to see, you can search by symptom or visit reason instead.
Is Zocdoc free for patients?
Yes. Zocdoc lets you book appointments with an Endocrinologist who is in-network for Culinary Health Fund in your area at no cost. You can also read verified reviews for Endocrinologists and fill out check-in forms online — it’s all free.
How do I know if an Endocrinologist accepts Culinary Health Fund insurance?
Zocdoc lets you search specifically for an Endocrinologist who is in-network for your insurance plan.
Can I make a same-day appointment on Zocdoc?
On average, patients who use Zocdoc get appointments within 24 hours of searching for an Endocrinologist who takes Culinary Health Fund. Same-day appointments might be available, but it depends on where and when you book, what your insurance is, and which type of doctor you want to see.
- Culinary Health Fund Allergists
- Culinary Health Fund Cardiologists
- Culinary Health Fund Dentists
- Culinary Health Fund Dermatologists
- Culinary Health Fund Doctors
- Culinary Health Fund Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Culinary Health Fund Gastroenterologists
- Culinary Health Fund Ob-gyns
- Culinary Health Fund Ophthalmologists
- Culinary Health Fund Optometrists
- Culinary Health Fund Orthopedic Surgeons
- Culinary Health Fund Pediatricians
- Culinary Health Fund Podiatrists
- Culinary Health Fund Psychiatrists
- Culinary Health Fund Urologists
- More Specialties
- Endocrinology Consultation
- Endocrinology Follow Up
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Adrenal Crisis
- Adrenal Problems
- Adrenogenital Problems
- Diabetes Blood Sugar Management
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Diabetes Care - Kidney Disease Monitoring
- Diabetes Consultation
- Diabetes Follow Up
- Doppler Ultrasound
- More Procedures
- Aetna Endocrinologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Endocrinologists
- Cigna Endocrinologists
- UnitedHealthcare Endocrinologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Endocrinologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Endocrinologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Endocrinologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Endocrinologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Endocrinologists
- More Insurances