Gastroenterologists in Barnesville, MD
Need to make a gastroenterologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find gastroenterologists in Barnesville who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
This was a "meet and greet" visit. Dr Sardana was very personable and answered all my questions. It might be more appropriate to say I answered all his questions. I scheduled a colonoscopy for May. Look for further evaluation then.
It wasn’t the doctor that was the problem. It was the lady at the front desk. I handed her my id and I’m 21. This doctor doesn’t specialize in 21 year olds and older. I don’t know why the front desk lady didn’t say anything. Waste of my time
Everyone is friendly. However, I didn't see a reason to be waiting for nearly 50 min. No patient left while I was there and the patient scheduled before me came late so that she was moved behind me. Information were given accurately and explained upon request (perfectly o.k.!)
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Gastroenterologists near Barnesville, MD
- District Heights, MD Gastroenterologists
- Ridgely's Delight, Baltimore, MD Gastroenterologists
- Templeville, MD Gastroenterologists
- Oxford, MD Gastroenterologists
- Manchester, MD Gastroenterologists
- Poolesville, MD Gastroenterologists
- 2, Frederick, MD Gastroenterologists
- Barnesville, MD Gastroenterologists
- Thompsons Corner, MD Gastroenterologists
- Cheverly, MD Gastroenterologists