Gastroenterologists in Fort Bend Houston, Houston, TX
Need to make a gastroenterologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find gastroenterologists in Fort Bend Houston, Houston who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I am the type of person who doesn't care about the besides manner of the doctors, as long as he is good at curing patient and diagnose, I don't care if he smiles at me or being impatient with me so even I see some comments saying he didn't smile I still went to see him. The doctor looks trustworthy, I will definitely recommend him based on this appointment experience. And I actually think Dr. Yang's besides manner is pretty good. The staff, omg, they are in such a chaos, maybe they should hire more front desk persons, I waited for an hour to get someone to talk to me. All the info I gave over the phone was not put into record. And I think they overbooked Dr. Yang, I waited more than an hour and a half to see the doctor and I think the guy sit next to me waited much longer, I guess maybe someone forgot to check him in. Poor guy...And the parking cost me extra $6, that's weird.
Dr. Zafar was absolutely fantastic. He was patient, answered all of my questions, and explained everything I wanted/needed to know in detail. He truly listened to my concerns and offered different solutions and plans for my health moving forward. He made me feel like a valued patient and I would highly, highly reccomend him to anyone! The office was very nice and clean, and they were right on time for my appointment, which I appreciated immensely. I booked the appointment online and was able to get in so quickly! After my appointment, I had to schedule a CT scan and the office staff made it simple, quick, and were even able to get me in for the next day. Both the reception staff and the nurses were kind and positive, also something I very much appreciated. Dr. Zafar and his staff made the experience wonderful and he certainly derserves 5 stars!
Receptionist not very friendly, but Dr Ugbarugba is very caring and professional!
Very observant and a great listener. He shared his experience and was open to patient opinion and thoughts. Made the visit very pleasant.
Dr. Daccak was very thorough and seemed very knowledgeable. My only complaint is the time I had to wait. It was an hour and a half after my appointment before I was taken to a room and then another 30 minutes before the doctor arrived.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Fulshear, TX Gastroenterologists
- Lakemont, Houston, TX Gastroenterologists
- Rosewood Hill, TX Gastroenterologists
- Canyon Lakes At Stonegate, Northwest Harris, TX Gastroenterologists
- Covington Woods, Sugar Land, TX Gastroenterologists
- Westland East, Jersey Village, TX Gastroenterologists
- Westbranch, Houston, TX Gastroenterologists
- Westwood, Houston, TX Gastroenterologists
- Fort Bend Houston, Houston, TX Gastroenterologists
- Spring Branch East, Houston, TX Gastroenterologists
- Bridgestone, Northwest Harris, TX Gastroenterologists
- Manvel, TX Gastroenterologists
- East Houston, Houston, TX Gastroenterologists
- Hitchcock, TX Gastroenterologists
- Beach City, TX Gastroenterologists
- More Locations
- Fort Bend Houston Allergists
- Fort Bend Houston Cardiologists
- Fort Bend Houston Dentists
- Fort Bend Houston Dermatologists
- Fort Bend Houston Doctors
- Fort Bend Houston Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Fort Bend Houston Ob-gyns
- Fort Bend Houston Ophthalmologists
- Fort Bend Houston Optometrists
- Fort Bend Houston Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fort Bend Houston Pediatricians
- Fort Bend Houston Podiatrists
- Fort Bend Houston Psychiatrists
- Fort Bend Houston Urologists
- More Specialties
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- Gastroenterology Follow Up
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Biliary Tract Problem
- Black Stool / Melena
- Blood in Stool
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colonoscopy Consultation
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive Problem
- Food Intolerance
- More Procedures