Kentucky Health Cooperative Gastroenterologists Near You
Need to make a gastroenterologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find gastroenterologists near you who take Kentucky Health Cooperative insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
This was my first time at Dr. Witten's. He was super friendly, funny, and very informative. he was patient with my questions and very thorough in his explanations. he wanted to make sure i understood his thoughts and concerns. I will give a heads up: he dictates the consultation into a little mic that types into a laptop for him since he says he types slow. he wanted to print it for me to take home so i had all the notes, which was great and super thoughtful! but i do wish he had explained that to me before he started speaking into the mic because i was pretty confused and awkward sitting there watching him dictate his notes into the laptop haha! it also took a long time because he was researching helpful articles for me and "writing" the notes for me right there. but i can't complain when he was super friendly, thorough, and patient with me! :) look forward to continue seeing him!
Dr. Strongin is wonderful. She had a major hunch of a diagnosis after a 20 minute talk at our initial consultation, then confirmed the diagnosis with tests. Was able to figure out the real problem when many previous doctors just waved my symptoms off. Because she talked to me for an extended amount of time, she could put together the pieces and really figure out what was going on as opposed to giving a superficial diagnosis.
The staff, although busy, were friendly and attentive. The office is conveniently located. Parking is easy, as long as you resign yourself to a short walk (most spots close to the doors are taken, go around back for more spaces.) Dr. Julie has a very easy demeanor.
I basically walked in there with a bunch of questions and some vague symptoms. I just appreciate that he really took the time to listen and answer questions, and didn't pressure me to take any kind of unnecessary medical steps to remedy the situation.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Gastroenterologists by Location
- Atlanta, GA Gastroenterologists
- Chicago, IL Gastroenterologists
- Dallas, TX Gastroenterologists
- Denver, CO Gastroenterologists
- Houston, TX Gastroenterologists
- Los Angeles, CA Gastroenterologists
- New York, NY Gastroenterologists
- Philadelphia, PA Gastroenterologists
- Phoenix, AZ Gastroenterologists
- Washington, DC Gastroenterologists
- Kentucky Health Cooperative Cardiologists
- Kentucky Health Cooperative Dentists
- Kentucky Health Cooperative Dermatologists
- Kentucky Health Cooperative Ob-gyns
- Kentucky Health Cooperative Ophthalmologists
- Kentucky Health Cooperative Orthopedic Surgeons
- Kentucky Health Cooperative Pediatricians
- Kentucky Health Cooperative Podiatrists
- Kentucky Health Cooperative Psychiatrists
- Kentucky Health Cooperative Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Gastroenterologists
- Aetna Gastroenterologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- Cigna Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Gastroenterologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Gastroenterologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Gastroenterologists
- More Insurances