He was wonderful. He was very personable and knowledgeable. He wasn’t eager to just push medication at me and send me pack. He really took the time to hear out my concerns and come up with a plan of action!
Gastroenterologists in North Canyon Ranch, Phoenix, AZ
Need to make a gastroenterologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find gastroenterologists in North Canyon Ranch, Phoenix who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Gastroenterologists near North Canyon Ranch, Phoenix, AZwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
very good, very helpful and very caring physician, always meeting my needs and tries to achieve the cure to my medical problems.
Very professional & Dr Bal sincerely seemed interested & did not rush me thru.
Was a short visit but it was the first and we discussed my concerns and Dr. Ghattas was already aware of some of them so he gave me his suggestions and we then scheduled my follow-up visits. Not much to go on but I liked his staff, who were very friendly, and I look forward to my future appointments as we attempt to solve my medical issues.
Leslee took the time to explain treatments, listen to my concerns and past issues. It was a productive visit, I am very happy with Leslee's knowledge and the time she took with me.
Dr Nagarajan is a rare breed, hard to find doctors who genuinely care about your wellbeing , she explains every aspect of her checkup/diagnosis and recommendation she can in a layman’s term. She is not only a good doctor but a good human being and you will feel it when you meet her , God bless her!!
Dr. Ho is always very friendly and makes my visits very comfortable. She is knowledgable and provides information for any questions or concerns. Highly recommend.
I love going to Phoenix Family Medical. They are always so helpful! They listen to my concerns and reasons for being there and offer helpful insight and find the best way to help me.
Very professional and great knowledge of what she has practiced in.... she is very explanatory on all areas.
She listens and pay attention to what you are saying which is very important.
I arrived and updated my information on a tablet. It was easy. I was then seen within 10 minutes. The nurse was VERY nice and made me feel at ease. Again, Dr. Nunnelley came in within ten minutes of the nurse finishing up with me. Keep smiling. Your reassuring smile speaks a thousand words.
I appreciate the time Dr. Bierman took to explain my diagnosis. Excellent service from staff!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Russell Ranch, Glendale, AZ Gastroenterologists
- Mountain Vista Ranch, Surprise, AZ Gastroenterologists
- Wigwam Creek South, Litchfield Park, AZ Gastroenterologists
- Cashion Acres, Avondale, AZ Gastroenterologists
- Avondale Automall, Avondale, AZ Gastroenterologists
- Sundance Ranch, Phoenix, AZ Gastroenterologists
- East Granada Estates, Glendale, AZ Gastroenterologists
- Villa Alegre, Phoenix, AZ Gastroenterologists
- Santa Fe Phoenix Industrial, Phoenix, AZ Gastroenterologists
- North Canyon Ranch, Phoenix, AZ Gastroenterologists
- Encanto, Phoenix, AZ Gastroenterologists
- Camelback Village, Phoenix, AZ Gastroenterologists
- Arroyo Crossing, Phoenix, AZ Gastroenterologists
- Guadalupe, AZ Gastroenterologists
- Superstition Springs, Mesa, AZ Gastroenterologists
- More Locations
- North Canyon Ranch Allergists
- North Canyon Ranch Cardiologists
- North Canyon Ranch Dentists
- North Canyon Ranch Dermatologists
- North Canyon Ranch Doctors
- North Canyon Ranch Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- North Canyon Ranch Ob-gyns
- North Canyon Ranch Ophthalmologists
- North Canyon Ranch Optometrists
- North Canyon Ranch Orthopedic Surgeons
- North Canyon Ranch Pediatricians
- North Canyon Ranch Podiatrists
- North Canyon Ranch Psychiatrists
- North Canyon Ranch Urologists
- More Specialties
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- Gastroenterology Follow Up
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Biliary Tract Problem
- Black Stool / Melena
- Blood in Stool
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colonoscopy Consultation
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive Problem
- Food Intolerance
- More Procedures