Staff was really nice. Doctor was okay... didn't seem interested in warming up to new patient. Checking out and making next appointment took the longest.
Gastroenterologists in Pleasant Ridge, MI
Need to make a gastroenterologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find gastroenterologists in Pleasant Ridge who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Gastroenterologists near Pleasant Ridge, MIwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
It took 2 2/2 hours and I was referred to another doctor. I didn’t leave with any information on my health. I won’t be back but the staff and doctor were kind.
Doc was attentive to my needs and very knowledgeable . Made great recommendations and I’m following through with his plan. Kudos !!!!!
She is super knowledgeable and chill. I’m so glad I got lucky with her as my pcp.
Very friendly and thorough. Interested in my health and mental state of mind. Informative and offered resources for my needs.
He was able to schedule me very soon for a procedure that normally would have taken longer. The appointment from start to finish went very smooth.
- Pleasant Ridge Allergists
- Pleasant Ridge Cardiologists
- Pleasant Ridge Dentists
- Pleasant Ridge Dermatologists
- Pleasant Ridge Doctors
- Pleasant Ridge Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Pleasant Ridge Ob-gyns
- Pleasant Ridge Ophthalmologists
- Pleasant Ridge Optometrists
- Pleasant Ridge Orthopedic Surgeons
- Pleasant Ridge Pediatricians
- Pleasant Ridge Podiatrists
- Pleasant Ridge Psychiatrists
- Pleasant Ridge Urologists
- More Specialties
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- Gastroenterology Follow Up
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Biliary Tract Problem
- Black Stool / Melena
- Blood in Stool
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colonoscopy Consultation
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive Problem
- Food Intolerance
- More Procedures