One of the things I most appreciate is that Dr Erika treats my body, yet is quite mindful of my mind and my spirit. She is a great listener and helps me make clear decision and offers choices that resonate with me.
Gastroenterologists in Warrendale, Waltham, MA
Need to make a gastroenterologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find gastroenterologists in Warrendale, Waltham who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Saw her for a travel medicine consultation and was very pleased with how helpful and caring she was, considering I made the appointment that same day. Juliana was professional and knowledgeable
Very helpful in detecting my issues. Intelligent and to the point.
gave me additional options & treatment. assistant listened to my questions & problems.
He was very professional and attentive to all details.
Dr. Wasan was very helpful and pleasant as always :)
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- North Stonington, CT Gastroenterologists
- Norfolk, Massachusetts Gastroenterologists
- Millis-Clicquot, MA Gastroenterologists
- West End, Waltham, MA Gastroenterologists
- South Side, Waltham, MA Gastroenterologists
- Warrendale, Waltham, MA Gastroenterologists
- Oak Square, Boston, MA Gastroenterologists
- Stony Brook / Cleary Square, Boston, MA Gastroenterologists
- Warrendale Allergists
- Warrendale Cardiologists
- Warrendale Dentists
- Warrendale Dermatologists
- Warrendale Doctors
- Warrendale Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Warrendale Ob-gyns
- Warrendale Ophthalmologists
- Warrendale Optometrists
- Warrendale Orthopedic Surgeons
- Warrendale Pediatricians
- Warrendale Podiatrists
- Warrendale Psychiatrists
- Warrendale Urologists
- More Specialties
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- Gastroenterology Follow Up
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Biliary Tract Problem
- Black Stool / Melena
- Blood in Stool
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colonoscopy Consultation
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive Problem
- Food Intolerance
- More Procedures