Capital Blue Cross Hand Surgeons Near You
Need to make a hand surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find hand surgeons near you who take Capital Blue Cross insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I was definitely nervous about this meeting and the staff and Dr. Petruccelli did a great job to make me feel informed and discuss with me the cause of my pain and his belief of the issue. I was sent for an Arthrogram MRI and although it was a wait to get to see the doctor everything else made the wait worth it look forward to working with him until I am healthy again. He knew a lot about shoulders and could tell a lot about my issue from some simple tests. Definitely recommend him for shoulder injuries.
It was good! He's very nice and answered all my questions. I did feel like I had to ask quite a few questions to get the info I needed, but I suppose that's OK. The staff seemed a smidge disorganized, but overall a very smooth appointment.
Dr. Maturi is very friendly and takes time to explain things to you, however the office setup is a bit odd. Your height and weight and where your blood is drawn are all done in the waiting room, which is not a private space. It appears that if the office contacts you via email, you are not communicating with Dr. Maturi directly, but with the office staff.
I have been going to Dr. Kim for the last 6 months, and he has totally turned my life around. I use to have severe pain in my upper shoulder area and discomfort and pain in my neck. I use to go to massage therapy, I tried acupuncture, but chiropractic correction with Dr. Kim's medicine, has saved my life. I feel and improvement in my posture, and follow the excercises he assigns. If you are in pain, it's worth a visit to Dr. Kim.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Capital Blue Cross Cardiologists
- Capital Blue Cross Dentists
- Capital Blue Cross Dermatologists
- Capital Blue Cross Gastroenterologists
- Capital Blue Cross Ob-gyns
- Capital Blue Cross Ophthalmologists
- Capital Blue Cross Orthopedic Surgeons
- Capital Blue Cross Pediatricians
- Capital Blue Cross Podiatrists
- Capital Blue Cross Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Forearm Injury
- Hand Arthritis
- Hand Complications
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Problems
- Hand Skin Problem / Warts
- Hand Surgery
- Hand Surgery Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation (Hand)
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances