Capital Blue Cross Hand Surgeons Near You
Need to make a hand surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find hand surgeons near you who take Capital Blue Cross insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Autumn was the one who reviewed my issues. She took amazing care of me and it was a great experience. I definitely recommend this practice. There was almost no wait time and they make sure to listen and review whatever problem I had very carefully.
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
Dr. Raffo and all supporting staff were exceptionally professional. Specially, Dr. Raffo was knowledgeable, kind, and courteous. He's a great listener and made sure I left feeling confident.
This has to be the best doctor’s experience I’ve ever had. The entire staff has a vision and philosophy of healing that is infectious in the best sense. I was really surprised at how much attention the doctors (yes both) and the physical therapist gave me. Already in my first visit, my pain has subsided considerably. This practice is the real deal. The space is full of modern training equipment and healing stations. Already looking forward to my next visit!
Dr. Gasho is personable and empathetic. He was able to see how frustrated I was with ongoing pain and prior failed attempts to alleviate it--I basically went to ask for surgery. He recommended several solutions that weren't surgery to comprehensively address my needs. I left the office feeling much better, and we'll see how the treatments prescribed work over time (as with anything). It's obvious he cares deeply about patients of all ages and sizes with varying orthopaedic issues; While his office space is a little vintage compared to some practices downtown, his expertise and knowledge will surpass that of those practices--I drove 25 minutes to see him and I'm glad I did.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Capital Blue Cross Cardiologists
- Capital Blue Cross Dentists
- Capital Blue Cross Dermatologists
- Capital Blue Cross Gastroenterologists
- Capital Blue Cross Ob-gyns
- Capital Blue Cross Ophthalmologists
- Capital Blue Cross Orthopedic Surgeons
- Capital Blue Cross Pediatricians
- Capital Blue Cross Podiatrists
- Capital Blue Cross Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Forearm Injury
- Hand Arthritis
- Hand Complications
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Problems
- Hand Skin Problem / Warts
- Hand Surgery
- Hand Surgery Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation (Hand)
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances