Dr. Marcus is very empathetic and patient, and is a great listener (A quality that is missing in some doctors). I received an epidural injection from her to help with my ruptured disk and would recommend her to anyone with back pain. The office is very modern and clean, with updated equipment. The desk staff are mostly very sweet, but there can be quite a wait sometimes.
Hand Surgeons in Emerson Hill, Staten Island, NY
Need to make a hand surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find hand surgeons in Emerson Hill, Staten Island who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Lovely Doctor very understanding but the reason I booked is that Zocdoc said I could get X-rays done there and I stated that in my pre visit notes. On arrival I was informed that the Radiologist had just left for the day.
I’m very happy with the services and they are very understanding. I would definitely recommend Dr.Kerill Pochetuhen!
Very good and thorough first consultation. Am going back two more times this week. Think we’re going to really get to the bottom of my problems!
Dr Gupta always treat me with respect, offer solutions and explains the condition of my injury... he’s a professional doctor and is very concerned about my treatment... only thing when his staff reach out to me they should have mentioned that . His office change from the 2 nd floor to the 1st floor at the queens location... otherwise, I have no other complaints.. excellent doctor to work with as a patient..
Gregory is a very personable doctor and that's important. My last doctor was in and out and because of that I was misdiagnosed. I understand we all make mistakes but that's no reason to rush things a long. Mr. Trakhtenberg is the opposite and takes his time explaining the procedures, stretches he assigns you, and the causes of your particular problem.
I think Dr Carollo, is good and I felt better leaving his office . Will be going back for my regular visits
She was personable, friendly, and professional. The way she interacted with me, she took her time. She really cared about what was happening to me and to listen. I never felt rushed. In one visit she knew what I was experiencing and immediately found treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Yoon.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- South Jamaica, Queens, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Jamaica Estates, Queens, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Neponsit Belle Harbor, Queens, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Hewlett, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Woodsburgh, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- East Harlem, New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Emerson Hill, Staten Island, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Prospect Heights, Brooklyn, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Malverne, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Great Kills, Staten Island, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Lighthouse Hill, Staten Island, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Coney Island, Brooklyn, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Claremont, Bronx, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bulls Head, Staten Island, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Locations
- Emerson Hill Allergists
- Emerson Hill Cardiologists
- Emerson Hill Dentists
- Emerson Hill Dermatologists
- Emerson Hill Doctors
- Emerson Hill Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Emerson Hill Gastroenterologists
- Emerson Hill Ob-gyns
- Emerson Hill Ophthalmologists
- Emerson Hill Optometrists
- Emerson Hill Orthopedic Surgeons
- Emerson Hill Pediatricians
- Emerson Hill Podiatrists
- Emerson Hill Psychiatrists
- Emerson Hill Urologists
- More Specialties
- Forearm Injury
- Hand Arthritis
- Hand Complications
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Problems
- Hand Skin Problem / Warts
- Hand Surgery
- Hand Surgery Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation (Hand)
- Orthopedic Follow Up (Hand)
- Pediatric Wrist Problem
- Second Opinion (Hand)
- Wrist Problems
- More Procedures