I felt horrible before the visit and felt better than ever after the visit. His bedside manner was excellent! It was my first time going to a chiropractor and he made me feel so comfortable thank you for the treatment.
Hand Surgeons in Emerson Hill, Staten Island, NY
Need to make a hand surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find hand surgeons in Emerson Hill, Staten Island who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
The doctor was professional and appropriate however I waited for three and a half hours in an office where patients were treated like cattle. A horrible experience. This office unethically triple books appointments , over books, and backs patients that are suffering and in pain into a small room like sardines and many are not even able to sit because there are no chairs left. They are made to wait and stand and suffer in pain for 3 to 4 hours. Worst office I have ever been to in my life.
Today was my first time seeing Dr. Barkan. I had a persistent cough for about 3 weeks so I made an appointment to check it out. The front desk staff were all very nice and welcoming. She was seeing another patient, but after she was done she immediately took me in. She asked the basic questions and looked at everything, and then explained why some people have lingering coughs after they were sick. She was really easy to talk to. I get very nervous during doctor visits, but she made me feel at ease. Will definitely come back for an annual physical!
I appreciate a PT place that operates after the typical corporate 9-5 hours. His office was clean and staff were very friendly, personable, and full of information. They helped me with my issue and gave me exercises to practice as home that helped relieve and loosen the pain i was experiencing.
I went in to see Dr. Givens because I’ve been having a persistent headache for almost a week with no relief from medications. After reviewing my symptoms he suggested I see a neurologist. I was upset, I thought my appointment was over and I would still no have answers. I was wrong! Dr. Givens then examined my hips, spine, head, neck and shoulders. We did x-rays and then I have electrical stimulation of my back and neck followed up by a roller on my back for about 10 minutes. Before I left I booked and appointment for next week to discuss and treatment plan then asked how much I owed. Much to my surprise they told me everything they had done today was complementary! I was so shocked. I can’t wait to see if treatments with Dr. Givens help the issues I’m having with my headaches.
She was very nice and professional. Sadly I only saw her once, the following appointments were with his staff only but they are great as well. She was also very helpful with dealing with my insurance.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- South Jamaica, Queens, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Jamaica Estates, Queens, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Neponsit Belle Harbor, Queens, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Hewlett, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Woodsburgh, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- East Harlem, New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Emerson Hill, Staten Island, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Prospect Heights, Brooklyn, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Malverne, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Great Kills, Staten Island, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Lighthouse Hill, Staten Island, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Coney Island, Brooklyn, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Claremont, Bronx, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bulls Head, Staten Island, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Locations
- Emerson Hill Allergists
- Emerson Hill Cardiologists
- Emerson Hill Dentists
- Emerson Hill Dermatologists
- Emerson Hill Doctors
- Emerson Hill Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Emerson Hill Gastroenterologists
- Emerson Hill Ob-gyns
- Emerson Hill Ophthalmologists
- Emerson Hill Optometrists
- Emerson Hill Orthopedic Surgeons
- Emerson Hill Pediatricians
- Emerson Hill Podiatrists
- Emerson Hill Psychiatrists
- Emerson Hill Urologists
- More Specialties
- Forearm Injury
- Hand Arthritis
- Hand Complications
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Problems
- Hand Skin Problem / Warts
- Hand Surgery
- Hand Surgery Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation (Hand)
- Orthopedic Follow Up (Hand)
- Pediatric Wrist Problem
- Second Opinion (Hand)
- Wrist Problems
- More Procedures