I wish all dr. Offices were this clean orderly and profesional I was very impressed !!!
Hearing Specialists in Bay Park, NY
Need to make a hearing specialist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find hearing specialists in Bay Park who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Hearing Specialists near Bay Park, NYwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
For my first time visiting, it was home friendly atmosphere, he was attentive and thorough. I am very satisfied and the staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. Thank you.
The doctor and the staff were very nice and professional. I felt very comfortable.
Dr. Luk is wonderful. She has been treating my son since he was born. During this time she has been absolutely wonderful with both him and myself. She answers all of my questions with patience and helps me feel informed and confident at each development stage. The office staff is really nice also and parking is always available right out front (definitely a perk when lugging a baby in a carrier!)
The place is great, except that you have to wait for others before you, even if you have an appointment, which is unpleasant.
It was a pleasure the office was clean and kids friendly staff was pleasant and informative. The NP was so sweet her bedside manner was great felt so comfortable. I would highly recommend anyone to see her.
Dr. Leeman has been very helpful to my needs for answers about my medical condition. He is very thorough in explaining results of any exam or test. His staff is courteous and respectful
Amazing first time experience with Dr Lalia, all the other reviews were accurate about her. She very patient and kind. The wait was less than 30mins and I believe it was due to lots of annual visits for the kids going back to school. The office are very clean and the nurses are also very patient and nice. She took her time to interview and gave him through physical. We had an amazing experience. She was very kind and patient with my 10yo son
I felt very comfortable in that office. My concerns were answered and feel like I've found myself a new doctor. Dr. Sacolick's assistant was awesome.
I think he is very professional and has a great side manner i highly recommend him.
The nurses and staff are incredibly friendly. They are always welcoming, full of smiles and happiness and me and my family love coming to Kids Care. The incredible service is exactly what you want for your kids, the best.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Douglaston Little Neck, New York, NY Hearing Specialists
- North New Hyde Park, NY Hearing Specialists
- Gravesend, Brooklyn, NY Hearing Specialists
- Norwood, Bronx, NY Hearing Specialists
- South Ozone Park, Queens, NY Hearing Specialists
- Forest Hills, Queens, NY Hearing Specialists
- Westerleigh, Staten Island, NY Hearing Specialists
- Morris Park, Bronx, NY Hearing Specialists
- Lindenwood, New York, NY Hearing Specialists
- Bloomfield, Staten Island, NY Hearing Specialists
- East Rockaway, NY Hearing Specialists
- New Hyde Park, NY Hearing Specialists
- Stapleton, Staten Island, NY Hearing Specialists
- St George, Staten Island, NY Hearing Specialists
- Bay Park, NY Hearing Specialists
- More Locations
- Bay Park Allergists
- Bay Park Cardiologists
- Bay Park Dentists
- Bay Park Dermatologists
- Bay Park Doctors
- Bay Park Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Bay Park Gastroenterologists
- Bay Park Ob-gyns
- Bay Park Ophthalmologists
- Bay Park Optometrists
- Bay Park Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bay Park Pediatricians
- Bay Park Podiatrists
- Bay Park Psychiatrists
- Bay Park Urologists
- More Specialties
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Damage to the Ear and Disease of the Ear
- Ear Infection
- Ear Inflammation
- Ear Pain
- Evaluation for Cochlear Implant
- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Test
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Pediatric Audiology
- Problem with Balance
- Problem with Hearing Aid
- Tumor Affecting Hearing (Acoustic Neuroma, Meningioma, Astrocytoma)
- More Procedures