I have had more than a few appointments with Dr Moghis. She is always professional, and seems to be accurate. She listens well.
Hearing Specialists in Bridle Trails, Kirkland, WA
Need to make a hearing specialist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find hearing specialists in Bridle Trails, Kirkland who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Hearing Specialists near Bridle Trails, Kirkland, WAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
I was seen by Dr. Greg fora Hemoloben I.V. It is my 5th one and it went smoothly. Dr. Greg is very professional and at the same time kind and very thoughtful.
Dr. Casey is a very good listener. Before she jumped to any conclusions, she listened to the entire medical history of my mother. She is not trying to push prescription or any experiments. Definitely recommend her.
Very professional, thorough and slow to draw conclusions about complex health issues. She considered all aspects of my life and lifestyle - sleep, diet, work life, family life, age, weight, life circumstances - before recommending a treatment plan. Great for primary care!
Very knowledgeable. Was able to pinpoint the causes of my sleep apnea right away and formulated a treatment plan immediately. At last, I have hope for a normal life again!
Dr. Ummat is kind, knowledgable, and will work with you to create a treatment plan that is right for you. This was my third visit with an ENT, and he is the only one who has been able to provide me with answers about my condition. I highly recommend him!
Not much to say other than it was a quick, informative appointment. No frills but all good experience. Pleasant morning appointment
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Navy Yard City, WA Hearing Specialists
- Langley, WA Hearing Specialists
- North Beach/ Blue Ridge, Seattle, WA Hearing Specialists
- Whittier Heights, Seattle, WA Hearing Specialists
- South Park, Seattle, WA Hearing Specialists
- Mountlake Terrace, WA Hearing Specialists
- Pinehurst, Seattle, WA Hearing Specialists
- Columbia City, Seattle, WA Hearing Specialists
- Rainier View, Seattle, WA Hearing Specialists
- Hunts Point, WA Hearing Specialists
- West Bellevue, Bellevue, WA Hearing Specialists
- Bridle Trails, Kirkland, WA Hearing Specialists
- Crossroads, Bellevue, WA Hearing Specialists
- Bear Creek, Redmond, WA Hearing Specialists
- Monroe, WA Hearing Specialists
- More Locations
- Bridle Trails Allergists
- Bridle Trails Cardiologists
- Bridle Trails Dentists
- Bridle Trails Dermatologists
- Bridle Trails Doctors
- Bridle Trails Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Bridle Trails Gastroenterologists
- Bridle Trails Ob-gyns
- Bridle Trails Ophthalmologists
- Bridle Trails Optometrists
- Bridle Trails Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bridle Trails Pediatricians
- Bridle Trails Podiatrists
- Bridle Trails Psychiatrists
- Bridle Trails Urologists
- More Specialties
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Damage to the Ear and Disease of the Ear
- Ear Infection
- Ear Inflammation
- Ear Pain
- Evaluation for Cochlear Implant
- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Test
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Pediatric Audiology
- Problem with Balance
- Problem with Hearing Aid
- Tumor Affecting Hearing (Acoustic Neuroma, Meningioma, Astrocytoma)
- More Procedures