Although the wait time was extensive, it was because their nurse practitioner was sick and called out so they were a little behind. Needless to say, when I was seen it was very professional, fast, and the office is clean and professional. I will be using this as my primary care physician office.
Hearing Specialists in Deer Village, Peoria, AZ
Need to make a hearing specialist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find hearing specialists in Deer Village, Peoria who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Hearing Specialists near Deer Village, Peoria, AZwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
I really liked her. She spent time and was a good listener. Very knowledgeable. Very pleasant.
Dr. Jenny Ho is by far the best doctor I've ever had the chance to meet. I have a whole staff of medical doctors I see for tons of my problems. Dr Jenny Ho is the one to tie them all together. I'm so excited to have a phenomenal rheumatologist!
It was great, told me everything straight forward and knew exactly what was wrong when I asked about it. Definitely going back
Dr Lott answered all my questions and listened to my comments before she recommended treatment accordingly. It is a relief!, believe it or not is becoming rare to have a doctor listen, understand and educate their patients with patience and deep regard. I'm glad she did just so. I'll be coming back for sure!
The Doctor was naive but he was not a dermatologist! He did not charge me for visit thank fully. Please update your records!
Doctor goes over choices for treatments and explains test results in way that you understand.
I was very please with the way I was treated and how nice everybody was. I would highly recommend this office.
I thought he was very through. I especially liked his manner, he listened to what I had to say and spoke with me not to me. He was genuine in his interest in my well being.
Very professional and great knowledge of what she has practiced in.... she is very explanatory on all areas.
Dr. Goel was professional, thorough, and amicable during my appointment. The only problem I had was that the exam areas looked a little run down.
Jessica really listens to you. She was thoughtful, thorough, and professional. I left feeling very satisfied about my treatment.
She was very personable and my children liked her. She asked relevant questions and made things easy to understand.
- Bell West Ranch, Surprise, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Royal Ranch, Surprise, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Falcon View, Phoenix, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Avalon Estates, Avondale, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Deer Village, Peoria, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Foxfire, Peoria, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Skyview North, Phoenix, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Adobe Dam, Phoenix, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Trails At Amber Ridge, Phoenix, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Union Hills Estates, Phoenix, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Central City South, Phoenix, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Evans-Churchill, Phoenix, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Desert Mountain, Scottsdale, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Payson, AZ Hearing Specialists
- More Locations
- Deer Village Allergists
- Deer Village Cardiologists
- Deer Village Dentists
- Deer Village Dermatologists
- Deer Village Doctors
- Deer Village Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Deer Village Gastroenterologists
- Deer Village Ob-gyns
- Deer Village Ophthalmologists
- Deer Village Optometrists
- Deer Village Orthopedic Surgeons
- Deer Village Pediatricians
- Deer Village Podiatrists
- Deer Village Psychiatrists
- Deer Village Urologists
- More Specialties
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Damage to the Ear and Disease of the Ear
- Ear Infection
- Ear Inflammation
- Ear Pain
- Evaluation for Cochlear Implant
- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Test
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Pediatric Audiology
- Problem with Balance
- Problem with Hearing Aid
- Tumor Affecting Hearing (Acoustic Neuroma, Meningioma, Astrocytoma)
- More Procedures