Dr. Maiden is always so kind and caring. She truly does care and definitely makes my kids feel comfortable enough not to be scared of doctor visits. She has always gone above and beyond to make sure we are well taken cared of!
Hearing Specialists in Deer Village, Peoria, AZ
Need to make a hearing specialist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find hearing specialists in Deer Village, Peoria who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Hearing Specialists near Deer Village, Peoria, AZwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Excellent! Very pleasent, informative and attentive. Did a thorough exam And put a plan of action together. I was very satisfied with his plan. Look forward to having him as my GP.
Dr nunnelley is so pleasant and thorough. I'm not too much of a fan of going to see a doctor, but have no problem going to see her .
Dr. Oesch is a class act. Always calm, always listens. Very thorough & extremely knowledgeable. Takes great care of his patients. Been with him for 10+ years. THANK YOU Dr. Oesch =)
A wonderful Dr., pays attention to detail, is friendly, kind, listens, excellent bedside manner, and as a patient with a long and complex history of illness, he left no stone unturned. I feel very lucky to be here! Very grateful. No doubt I will be cared for professionally, fully, and with compassion. I actually cried tears of joy to find him!
Park is an excellent provider. Isaiah has been comfortable with her and likes her as his doctor. She's been able to help Isaiah get closer to our goals for him.
Today was my third visit and so far all 3 visits have been amazing yes you see practitioners but they have all been wonderful wouldn’t even tell the difference itching negative to say
I made a first time appointment with Dr.Pryor through ZocDoc on Sunday for Monday afternoon. Very easy to do and received a confirmation Monday morning at 7:20. All necessary paperwork was available online to download and complete before visit. After checking in, I waited less than 10 minutes to be seen by the audiologist for a quick peek into my plugged up ear. She then escorted me to exam room, where I waited about 10 minutes for Dr.Pryor. Having the equipment to look way into my ear, he immediately found the cause and quickly restored my hearing. He then gave me instructions to continue a routine for a week. I decided to see an ENT doctor after two visit to my primary care office, seeing two different doctors, to remedy my hearing loss and drainage of my right ear, to no avail. Most often my PC doctor can take care of my issues, and I highly regard him. On occasion a specialist has to take command of the situation. Dr. Pryor stepped right in and handled my needs. He has my vote.
Tammy Ericson is a kind and gentle woman! I love her personality, and she does a wonderful job with children :)
Christina Summers was very helpful and professional answering all my questions and addressing some thing that will be coming up in the future. She was very quick to offer her advice with referring me to other specialists that would be able to offer better insight to some of my concerns. Highly recommend!
Doctor Sasi and his assistant were very professional. Doctor took the time to explain my options.
He is a great doctor. Listens patiently. Does not prescribe unnecessary tests or medications. Never in a hurry to just finish off. I have lot of faith in his treatment. He was just great even with my 2 year old baby.
Dr Lee was very professional yet kind and sincere. It was a very good experience and we were impressed with him and his staff.
He is superb. Great bedside manner, and very astute. He is an intelligent physician who is trustworthy. He made solid, thoughtful recommendations.
- Bell West Ranch, Surprise, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Royal Ranch, Surprise, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Falcon View, Phoenix, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Avalon Estates, Avondale, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Deer Village, Peoria, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Foxfire, Peoria, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Skyview North, Phoenix, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Adobe Dam, Phoenix, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Trails At Amber Ridge, Phoenix, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Union Hills Estates, Phoenix, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Central City South, Phoenix, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Evans-Churchill, Phoenix, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Desert Mountain, Scottsdale, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Payson, AZ Hearing Specialists
- More Locations
- Deer Village Allergists
- Deer Village Cardiologists
- Deer Village Dentists
- Deer Village Dermatologists
- Deer Village Doctors
- Deer Village Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Deer Village Gastroenterologists
- Deer Village Ob-gyns
- Deer Village Ophthalmologists
- Deer Village Optometrists
- Deer Village Orthopedic Surgeons
- Deer Village Pediatricians
- Deer Village Podiatrists
- Deer Village Psychiatrists
- Deer Village Urologists
- More Specialties
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Damage to the Ear and Disease of the Ear
- Ear Infection
- Ear Inflammation
- Ear Pain
- Evaluation for Cochlear Implant
- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Test
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Pediatric Audiology
- Problem with Balance
- Problem with Hearing Aid
- Tumor Affecting Hearing (Acoustic Neuroma, Meningioma, Astrocytoma)
- More Procedures