Hearing Specialists in Navy Yard City, WA
Need to make a hearing specialist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find hearing specialists in Navy Yard City who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Front desk folks are always pleasant and courteous. Dr. Rob is very quick but thorough. I never had to wait long, and usually he sees me prior to my scheduled time if I arrive early. Great bedside manner and sense of humor.
He was awesome, diagnose me on the spot after 3 other doctors could not, and solved my ear problem right there and then. Highly recommend 5 stars!!!
Such a great, empathetic listener and educator. What a treat! Looking forward to visiting this practice and physician again.
Caitlin was just great. Very attentive and helpful, and everyone at the office was very welcoming and helpful . I would definitely recommend her to others.
Dr. Forwell is a highly skilled practitioner offering unique alternatives in naturopathy. Her abliity to listen, explore all aspects of our health concerns and address them is a rare and much needed gift. Her empathy and humor further put the patient at ease and create the necessary trust in a healing relationship.
I have so many good things to say about Dr. Mi-Jung Lee. I first went to see the Dr with interest in acupuncture for pain I had been experiencing with my shoulder & scapula for years. The Dr had ask me if I was open to supplementation, taking a blood draw and brought up testosterone replacement therapy. Dr. Mi-Jung Lee told me that she specializes in this field. Dr. Mi-Jung Lee reviewed the results of the blood tests with me explaining in great detail & felt I could be helped with testosterone replacement therapy. Shortly after starting the testosterone replacement therapy I could hardly believe that my shoulder & scapula was feeling better each day. That each day after a few hours after application the pain subsides. At first I thought it was just in my head, that it was just feeling hopeful. But each day the same thing, about an hour after application I no longer feel fatigued, then a little later the shoulder & scapula pain just seem to subside. That I’m seeing that I’m smiling at times for no real reason through the day (Happy!) that I have a skip in my step that has not been there for a long time. Dr. Mi-Jung Lee has taken a great deal of time and I feel personal interest in helping me. I really don't feel I'd get this level of specialized treatment from most Dr's. Since starting to see the Dr I have done some reading on boards where men post questions to each other regarding testosterone replacement therapy. I have read many men posting that they were discouraged by there DR's when questioning the need of testosterone replacement therapy. I would encourage men who may not be "really" be all that "old" that don't feel quite like they did a few years ago. To make an appointment with Dr. Mi-Jung Lee and discuss how there feeling. Who knows Dr. Mi-Jung Lee may be able to help you get that skip in YOU'RE step that has not been there for a long time & get YOU smiling at times for no real reason through the day (Happy!)
I felt it was helpful. His options for treatment were clear and understandable.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Navy Yard City, WA Hearing Specialists
- Langley, WA Hearing Specialists
- North Beach/ Blue Ridge, Seattle, WA Hearing Specialists
- Whittier Heights, Seattle, WA Hearing Specialists
- South Park, Seattle, WA Hearing Specialists
- Mountlake Terrace, WA Hearing Specialists
- Pinehurst, Seattle, WA Hearing Specialists
- Columbia City, Seattle, WA Hearing Specialists
- Rainier View, Seattle, WA Hearing Specialists
- Hunts Point, WA Hearing Specialists
- West Bellevue, Bellevue, WA Hearing Specialists
- Bridle Trails, Kirkland, WA Hearing Specialists
- Crossroads, Bellevue, WA Hearing Specialists
- Bear Creek, Redmond, WA Hearing Specialists
- Monroe, WA Hearing Specialists
- More Locations
- Navy Yard City Allergists
- Navy Yard City Cardiologists
- Navy Yard City Dentists
- Navy Yard City Dermatologists
- Navy Yard City Doctors
- Navy Yard City Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Navy Yard City Gastroenterologists
- Navy Yard City Ob-gyns
- Navy Yard City Ophthalmologists
- Navy Yard City Optometrists
- Navy Yard City Orthopedic Surgeons
- Navy Yard City Pediatricians
- Navy Yard City Podiatrists
- Navy Yard City Psychiatrists
- Navy Yard City Urologists
- More Specialties
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Damage to the Ear and Disease of the Ear
- Ear Infection
- Ear Inflammation
- Ear Pain
- Evaluation for Cochlear Implant
- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Test
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Pediatric Audiology
- Problem with Balance
- Problem with Hearing Aid
- Tumor Affecting Hearing (Acoustic Neuroma, Meningioma, Astrocytoma)
- More Procedures