Hearing Specialists in South Ozone Park, Queens, NY
Need to make a hearing specialist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find hearing specialists in South Ozone Park, Queens who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I had been waiting probably 2 months or more for these guys to call me about an insurance approval for a technical test. Turns out that this office completely forgot about me so never called me to let me know the approval went through. Had I not made this appointment for a flu shot they would never have called me for this technical test. So when I got there they did the technical test but never read the ZocDoc notes which stated my reason for this appointment...a flu shot. I had to tell the reception girls that I needed a flu shot -since none of them bothered to read the ZocDoc notes. Regardless, this is a very warm environment (but they need to do something about the lighting...it's pretty dark in this office).
I was impressed with Dr. Burshteyn's bedside manner. He was very attentive and sensitive to my comments. He also considered my insurance policy coverage and worked around it to lower the final cost for my medication. Just one minor note: The office staff had lunch during my visit (at their desks), so the waiting room smelled of pizza and soup, and not of the usual sterile clinic-y smell. I was a bit nauseous when I arrived and the food aromas made it a little worse. I probably wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't nauseous though.
Very professional and listened to my concerns. Very happy to call her my Primary Care Physician.
After being his patient for over 6 years I do feel like a new patient on every visit, there is always a different doctor (intern/student/assistant) seeing me. I always have to go over my medical history with someone I have never seen before. Overall MD Sure is an amazing doctor who knows what he does, very very well. I just wish that as my primary doctor he would remember my name and my medical conditions rather than having someone else taking care of me.
Very thorough and professional, Dr Kim addressed all my concerns and then some. The visit does take a while so be prepared to spend a couple hours in the office but it's worth it.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Douglaston Little Neck, New York, NY Hearing Specialists
- North New Hyde Park, NY Hearing Specialists
- Gravesend, Brooklyn, NY Hearing Specialists
- Norwood, Bronx, NY Hearing Specialists
- South Ozone Park, Queens, NY Hearing Specialists
- Forest Hills, Queens, NY Hearing Specialists
- Westerleigh, Staten Island, NY Hearing Specialists
- Morris Park, Bronx, NY Hearing Specialists
- Lindenwood, New York, NY Hearing Specialists
- Bloomfield, Staten Island, NY Hearing Specialists
- East Rockaway, NY Hearing Specialists
- New Hyde Park, NY Hearing Specialists
- Stapleton, Staten Island, NY Hearing Specialists
- St George, Staten Island, NY Hearing Specialists
- Bay Park, NY Hearing Specialists
- More Locations
- South Ozone Park Allergists
- South Ozone Park Cardiologists
- South Ozone Park Dentists
- South Ozone Park Dermatologists
- South Ozone Park Doctors
- South Ozone Park Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- South Ozone Park Gastroenterologists
- South Ozone Park Ob-gyns
- South Ozone Park Ophthalmologists
- South Ozone Park Optometrists
- South Ozone Park Orthopedic Surgeons
- South Ozone Park Pediatricians
- South Ozone Park Podiatrists
- South Ozone Park Psychiatrists
- South Ozone Park Urologists
- More Specialties
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Damage to the Ear and Disease of the Ear
- Ear Infection
- Ear Inflammation
- Ear Pain
- Evaluation for Cochlear Implant
- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Test
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Pediatric Audiology
- Problem with Balance
- Problem with Hearing Aid
- Tumor Affecting Hearing (Acoustic Neuroma, Meningioma, Astrocytoma)
- More Procedures