Pensé sería más difícil pero todo estuvo mejor que clml pensaba
NY State No-Fault Infertility Specialists Near You
Need to make an infertility specialist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find infertility specialists near you who take NY State No-Fault insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Very kind and professional doctor as well as her assistants.
He is just awesome, cheerful and will always answer all the questions and a very patience doctor i have ever visited. I would rate him 10/10.
She is great and she helped me with my problem and she knew what exactly I had and I had been misdiagnosed
I have been going to this office for at least 15 years, through the birth of my two kids and through multiple miscarriages, as well as well checks, and have always received great care. Today's appointment was an emotional one for me, and Dr Swanson took the time to listen and to talk to me and talk through the reason for my appointment. It reaffirmed why I've been going there for so long!
Amazing experience with Dr Hommoud
His impressive credentials are matched by his professional manner, his clear mastery of internal medicine and endocrinology, and his patient care. He balances the immediate needs and concerns of his patients with thorough diagnostics resulting in optimal care and optimal confidence on the part of the patient. It is also amazing to find such a good and local doctor that takes my insurance. I recommend him highly.
Oh my gosh. Literally the best doctor I have ever had. This was my first annual appointment ever and I was terrified. She was just amazing. She let me take my time and talked to me the whole time. She told me hysterical stories about her life which put me at ease and also asked me questions to get to know me. She likes to get to know her patients as more than just a patient. Could not recommend her more highly. She truly cares about her patients well being. You should totally go see her!!!!
Dr. Seigel is one of the best doctors around the DC metro area. He really goes over everything with you and also treatment options, if any.
Front desk staff was friendly, Dr. Cannon herself is a complete JOY! It was my first visit and she chatted with me the whole time to keep my mind off the discomfort, answered all my questions, talked through pros and cons of all my birth control options and squeezed me in for a last minute IUD implant appointment.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- NY State No-Fault Cardiologists
- NY State No-Fault Dentists
- NY State No-Fault Dermatologists
- NY State No-Fault Gastroenterologists
- NY State No-Fault Ob-gyns
- NY State No-Fault Ophthalmologists
- NY State No-Fault Orthopedic Surgeons
- NY State No-Fault Pediatricians
- NY State No-Fault Podiatrists
- NY State No-Fault Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Donor Egg
- Donor Sperm
- Female Infertility
- Gestational Carrier/Surrogate
- IVF / Reproductive Endocrinology
- IVF Counseling
- Infertility Consultation
- Infertility Follow Up
- Male Infertility
- Aetna Infertility Specialists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Infertility Specialists
- Cigna Infertility Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Infertility Specialists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Infertility Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Infertility Specialists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Infertility Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Infertility Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Infertility Specialists
- More Insurances