The staff was extremely polite and accommodating. I would have preferred not to have waited so long in the waiting room, but the medical assistant and the doctor spent a good amount of time with me.
Nephrologists in South Jamaica, Queens, NY
Need to make a nephrologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find nephrologists in South Jamaica, Queens who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Doctor was wonderful, staff was extremely unprofessional, rude and poorly dressed. Thank god the doctor was great or i would have walked out.
Been there a few times. Really frustrated with the wait time (at least two times), and I have trouble getting in touch with the office via phone / voicemails. That's the downside.
He has been my Doctor more than 10 years, always treat me as his own brother. Skillful, full of knowledge, quick act when necessary. Very patient on listening to his patients. Very much dependable.
First visit was well, doctor was very knowledgeable and informative. Wait time was no more than 20 minutes for first initial. He made me feel very comfortable & confident in getting better with treatment.
One of the best Doctor's I've ever seen, very attentive and answered all my questions. He calmed me down with his knowledge, because I tend to panic if I think something is wrong. Thought I had Ckd, but I don't thankfully.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- South Jamaica, Queens, NY Nephrologists
- Jamaica Estates, Queens, NY Nephrologists
- Neponsit Belle Harbor, Queens, NY Nephrologists
- Hewlett, NY Nephrologists
- Woodsburgh, NY Nephrologists
- Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, NY Nephrologists
- East Harlem, New York, NY Nephrologists
- Emerson Hill, Staten Island, NY Nephrologists
- South Jamaica Allergists
- South Jamaica Cardiologists
- South Jamaica Dentists
- South Jamaica Dermatologists
- South Jamaica Doctors
- South Jamaica Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- South Jamaica Gastroenterologists
- South Jamaica Ob-gyns
- South Jamaica Ophthalmologists
- South Jamaica Optometrists
- South Jamaica Orthopedic Surgeons
- South Jamaica Pediatricians
- South Jamaica Podiatrists
- South Jamaica Psychiatrists
- South Jamaica Urologists
- More Specialties
- Nephrology Consultation
- Nephrology Follow Up
- Adrenal Hypertension
- Alport Syndrome
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Autoimmune Liver Disease
- Blood in Urine / Hematuria
- Blood Pressure Testing
- Blood Vessel Inflammation / Vasculitis
- Burning Sensation in Urine
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- More Procedures