She was super helpful and really spent the time to talk to me and understand my symptoms and issues.She was thorough and explained everything. Definitely recommend!
Nurse Practitioners in Auraria, Denver, CO
Need to make a nurse practitioner appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find nurse practitioners in Auraria, Denver who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Nurse Practitioners near Auraria, Denver, COwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Sondra was so nice and so were all of the other personnel that I interacted with. I will definitely go again!
Awesome experience. I felt heard, and understood. Each concern was addressed and I left feeling good about the visit. Pretty different from most general practitioners who spend 10 -15 minutes with you after waiting 30 -45 minutes and then send you on your way. I'd reccomend her! Thank you Casey!
Erin is great! Always understands my needs. I have anxiety regarding doctors and she always puts me at ease. Make me not minding coming to the doctor.
It was great! The staff were super friendly and I was seen right away. Their office is also brand new and very nice. I'll definitely be going back.
Perfect- Madeline is a pleasure. She was very thorough & answered all my medical questions & gave sound advice.
It was very good & thorough. Everyone was very nice & helpful.
This visit with Dr. Curtis was excellent he listing to me and understand my needs. I highly recommended.
Bryan was very attentive, cared to learn about my hobbies and interests, and was very thorough with his assessment.
Dr. Patel was thorough, knowledgable and made me feel totally comfortable. Everyone I worked with was super pleasant.
Katie was so professional and immediately made me feel comfortable. Highly recommend her.
Dr. Sorensen was great. Very patient and thoughtful throughout the appointment. The staff, as well, was very quick. Less than 5-minute wait time once checked in.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Conifer Mountain & Meadows, CO Nurse Practitioners
- North Boulder, Boulder, CO Nurse Practitioners
- East Boulder, Boulder, CO Nurse Practitioners
- Applewood West, CO Nurse Practitioners
- Ken Caryl, CO Nurse Practitioners
- Allendale Area, Arvada, CO Nurse Practitioners
- Southwest Denver, Denver, CO Nurse Practitioners
- Holbrook Park, Lakewood, CO Nurse Practitioners
- O'Kane Park, Lakewood, CO Nurse Practitioners
- Sheridan, CO Nurse Practitioners
- Auraria, Denver, CO Nurse Practitioners
- Capitol Hill, Denver, CO Nurse Practitioners
- City Park, Denver, CO Nurse Practitioners
- Montclair, Denver, CO Nurse Practitioners
- Green Valley Ranch, Denver, CO Nurse Practitioners
- More Locations
- Auraria Allergists
- Auraria Cardiologists
- Auraria Dentists
- Auraria Dermatologists
- Auraria Doctors
- Auraria Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Auraria Gastroenterologists
- Auraria Ob-gyns
- Auraria Ophthalmologists
- Auraria Optometrists
- Auraria Orthopedic Surgeons
- Auraria Pediatricians
- Auraria Podiatrists
- Auraria Psychiatrists
- Auraria Urologists
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Reflex
- Active Surveillance
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Allergy Shots
- Allergy Testing
- Annual Check Up
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- More Procedures