Better Health (Florida Medicaid) Nurse Practitioners Near You
Need to make a nurse practitioner appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find nurse practitioners near you who take Better Health (Florida Medicaid) insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I admit I was frustrated by this visit. I had faxed in paperwork to have filled out for my FMLA coverage and was informed that I would need to be seen in the office since I had not been in for anything since Oct 31,2016. I agreed to come in for a yearly physical and to have blood drawn so I needed to fast. I went in for the appt. and they drew the blood but then they seemed confused that I thought I was having a physical done. I explained that was the agreement that had been struck on the phone by the nurse who contacted me because they could/would not fill out the paperwork till they saw me. By the time this all came to a head I had already been there for 45 minutes and did not have the time to hang around to do the physical when they finally said well we can do it now. So now I have no paperwork to hand in and I have to go back again for this physical before they will fill out my paperwork which I have to submit by 05/16/17 or I have to re submit for new paperwork with an extended deadline. Majorly frustrated by being told one thing then having them tell me to my face that I misunderstood the conversation that I had with the nurse. This is not the first such .....misunderstanding. In addition I have lost 125 lbs over the last couple of years. I stand 5ft 2 and weigh 140 and yet every time I see this Dr. he writes obese on my form. This never fails to piss me off.
With the new year, I was on the lookout for a new PCP. Nobody enjoys going to the doctor, but Dr. Tjahjana and all the other staff were friendly and made my experience a positive one. I didn't feel rushed and she took the time to listen to my concerns. Although I only met her once, I can tell she's kind and trustworthy. I'm glad I found a new PCP!
She was quick with her diagnosis and made me feel at ease about my injury. However, she seemed a little distracted and hurried, but in a polite manner. Willing to give her a second chance for a physical. -seeking a new doctor-
Dr. Nazam really cares about his patients. In regards to the weight loss program: It is excellent. Dr Nazam wants you to succeed. If you follow exactly what he asks, you WILL see amazing results. I lost 25 pounds in 30 days with his program and I have maintained it. I would do it again in a heartbeat.
Dr. Swami was fantastic! I was in need of a pulmonary function test for a job and was able to book an appointment right away. Dr. Swami went above and beyond to ensure my needs were met. He was kind, attentive, courteous, and professional throughout the entire appointment. Definitely recommending him for my family and friends!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Better Health (Florida Medicaid) Cardiologists
- Better Health (Florida Medicaid) Dentists
- Better Health (Florida Medicaid) Dermatologists
- Better Health (Florida Medicaid) Gastroenterologists
- Better Health (Florida Medicaid) Ob-gyns
- Better Health (Florida Medicaid) Ophthalmologists
- Better Health (Florida Medicaid) Orthopedic Surgeons
- Better Health (Florida Medicaid) Pediatricians
- Better Health (Florida Medicaid) Podiatrists
- Better Health (Florida Medicaid) Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Reflex
- Active Surveillance
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances