She’s absolutely amazing!
Canal Insurance Company Nurse Practitioners Near Me
Need to make a nurse practitioner appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find nurse practitioners near you who take Canal Insurance Company insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Canal Insurance Company - No-Fault Nurse Practitioners Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
She is the best doctor I have ever been to!
I've been seeing Rachel for 8+ months now for medication management and she's been wonderful. She's kind, actually listens to what I have to say, and trusts what I tell her about how certain medication makes me feel.
Maria is awesome and so is her staff. She was patient and attentive. Great experience. Thank you Maria !
I can’t say enough about Dr. Sim! From our first interaction she made me feel like it was okay for me not to be okay with all the stressors and thing happening at once. Truly felt like I was talking to a true friend! Really am grateful that God put her in my path....
Very Friendly, he was targeted towards asking about my concerns or what was most important to me as well as general health and history. I felt like i was treated as a human. Amazing.
Sarah is great. So friendly and personable!
I had never seen a therapist or psych person before. But, I really like Heather. She is warm, kind, and understanding. Office was super cozy. She books a specific time for me. I don't feel rushed and never have to wait. Wasn't pushy about medication or therapy. After working with her, I have a good handle on my anxiety and ADHD. I made a lot of strides at work now. Doing much better in my career. Very grateful to her. Only draw back is the no direct accepting of insurance, but I get reimbursed most of it. Just a bit of paperwork.
Stefanie was very informed and was able to answer all my questions in an easy to understand format. She was very knowledgable and made me feel comfortable during the exam.
Dr. Nadja is open, warm, and friendly, but her overall office management system and support seem to be really lacking. Staff called me twice about information that had already been submitted, then when I called back, they denied that anyone called from the office and didn't know who would have called. Made a follow-up appointment only to have it canceled twice because the staff said the doctor wouldn't be in, even though the appointments were weeks apart. Staff doesn't seem to communicate with each other or have solid organizational management skills. I'd hate to see what would have happened if someone had been waiting on important test results and this kind of mismanagement contributed to health issues.
Ruth is very kind and thoughtful. Really listens and is very attentive. Explains in a manner that younger children can understand. Highly recommend.
Tamar Laderman is the BEST.
Beata was extremely professional, knowledgeable, sincere and sweet. She addressed all my questions and concerns, and comforted me with her amazing bedside manner. I look forward to my next visit!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Canal Insurance Company Allergists
- Canal Insurance Company Cardiologists
- Canal Insurance Company Dentists
- Canal Insurance Company Dermatologists
- Canal Insurance Company Doctors
- Canal Insurance Company Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Canal Insurance Company Gastroenterologists
- Canal Insurance Company Ob-gyns
- Canal Insurance Company Ophthalmologists
- Canal Insurance Company Optometrists
- Canal Insurance Company Orthopedic Surgeons
- Canal Insurance Company Pediatricians
- Canal Insurance Company Podiatrists
- Canal Insurance Company Psychiatrists
- Canal Insurance Company Urologists
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Reflex
- Active Surveillance
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Allergy Shots
- Allergy Testing
- Annual Check Up
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances