I arrived early for my 12:30 appointment. There was an office crisis happening prior to my arrival that the office receptionist had to tackle. There was a mix up concerning the doctor that I scheduled online. I was switched to the nurse practitioner. Dr. Patel unfortunately, stepped out for lunch so I had to wait another hour. I told myself that I was going to do an honest review and thank goodness I’m a very patient person and believe in second chances. Dr. Patel was very pleasant and it is true that she does listen to your concerns. I will schedule again if necessary.
Choice Care Network Nurse Practitioners Near Me
Need to make a nurse practitioner appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find nurse practitioners near you who take Choice Care Network insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Choice Care Network - ChoiceCare Network PPO Nurse Practitioners Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
I think few internal medicine doctors like Mr Noori are on his expertise experience.
Wait time was awful and front desk ladies were unhelpful and slow.
She is approachable, answers any question you have in kind and professional ways.
Very nice and was really good at communicating what exactly he thought my symptoms were related to. I have some follow test to do but very pleased with my visit.
The doctor and staff here are incredible! So pleasant and helpful. The doctor patiently listened to me and provided great feedback!
She is very pleasant, attentive and professional. The entire office staff were very helpful. It was a pleasure being a patient at this medical office and I plan on continuing my care here. Thank you.
My initial appointment went very well. Dr. Dubey was very thorough in his explanation.
Very knowledgeable, very patient in listening & thorough in explaining treatments. Excellent bedside manner, highly aimiable, extremely professional, and cares for patients long-term success & well-being.
She was great, addressed my concerns and gave me great referrals.
Seems to be a highly competent Doctor. Communicated well and was extremely professional. Also, seemed to take a personal interests in my general health that was above and beyond the reason for my visit
The visit was great. I wish before confirming the appointment they would have told me 5:30 PM was a bad idea to come for physical. Now I have to go back to complete it. Also all the information from this app apparently is not enough. I had to fill out papers when I got there. The whole purpose of me doing everything on Zocdoc was to eliminate paperwork.
- Choice Care Network Allergists
- Choice Care Network Cardiologists
- Choice Care Network Dentists
- Choice Care Network Dermatologists
- Choice Care Network Doctors
- Choice Care Network Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Choice Care Network Gastroenterologists
- Choice Care Network Ob-gyns
- Choice Care Network Ophthalmologists
- Choice Care Network Optometrists
- Choice Care Network Orthopedic Surgeons
- Choice Care Network Pediatricians
- Choice Care Network Podiatrists
- Choice Care Network Psychiatrists
- Choice Care Network Urologists
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Reflex
- Active Surveillance
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Allergy Shots
- Allergy Testing
- Ankle Fracture
- Annual Check Up
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances