I went in with an issue that was fairly sensitive and would have liked a bit more counseling. I felt as though I was a bit rushed like I was in an urgent care facility although I had made an appointment, I did not realize that the location was primarily an urgent care facility which would explain the bedside manner. However, Dr. Goel was very nice and personable. She relaxed my mind although I would have liked further tests to be ordered to put my mind further at ease, she seemed reluctant to do so however due to my age. I would give her a 9 out of 10, pretty good.
Nurse Practitioners in Fairwood, Phoenix, AZ
Need to make a nurse practitioner appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find nurse practitioners in Fairwood, Phoenix who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Doctor Garreton is easy to talk too, takes his time to explain things to you and makes sure he answers any questions you have. Great doctor! My Family and I have been seeing him for years.
Dr. Nafisi is amazing. He was highly attentive and patient and listened to all of my concerns. Gave great advice and reassurance. Highly recommend.
Dr Lott answered all my questions and listened to my comments before she recommended treatment accordingly. It is a relief!, believe it or not is becoming rare to have a doctor listen, understand and educate their patients with patience and deep regard. I'm glad she did just so. I'll be coming back for sure!
Dr. Jenny Ho is by far the best doctor I've ever had the chance to meet. I have a whole staff of medical doctors I see for tons of my problems. Dr Jenny Ho is the one to tie them all together. I'm so excited to have a phenomenal rheumatologist!
As u s usual very attentive and caring. She recommended a couple of specialist for me and my husband. This is because of change of insurance and.our moving. She has been a God send with our care. She and her staff will be sorely missed. I doubt we will find another primary Doctor as professional and so dedicated to her patient's well being as Dr. Linda Brown.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Coronado Village At Estrella Mountain Ranch, Goodyear, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Airport Commercenter, Goodyear, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Surprize, Surprise, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Rancho Estates, Youngtown, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Westbrook Village, Peoria, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Thunderbird North, Peoria, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Preserve At Boulder Mountain North, Phoenix, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Peoria Ave Citizen's Group, Glendale, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Fairwood, Phoenix, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Maryvale Park, Phoenix, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Vista Income Estates, Phoenix, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Desert View, Phoenix, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Audubon, Phoenix, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Daley Park, Tempe, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Sunland Village East, Mesa, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- More Locations
- Fairwood Allergists
- Fairwood Cardiologists
- Fairwood Dentists
- Fairwood Dermatologists
- Fairwood Doctors
- Fairwood Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Fairwood Gastroenterologists
- Fairwood Ob-gyns
- Fairwood Ophthalmologists
- Fairwood Optometrists
- Fairwood Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fairwood Pediatricians
- Fairwood Podiatrists
- Fairwood Psychiatrists
- Fairwood Urologists
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Reflex
- Active Surveillance
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Allergy Shots
- Allergy Testing
- Annual Check Up
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- More Procedures