Nurse Practitioners in Sunland Village East, Mesa, AZ
Need to make a nurse practitioner appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find nurse practitioners in Sunland Village East, Mesa who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Nurse Practitioners near Sunland Village East, Mesa, AZwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Megan is not a traditional trip to the doctor! She LISTENS, and takes time to understand everything about your circumstance. She spent time with me and didn’t rush through any process. THANK YOU.
She was pretty helpful but seemed concerned with getting me to come back for multiple appointments unrelated to why I came in.
Came in for PPD and left feeling hopeful that my new meds would work. Thank you for being so kind and understanding.
She's very calming and intelligent. Asks good questions. Comes off a little serious and not overly empathetic, but you know you are in good hands. She understood my concern about medication expenses and is helping me with good options. I look forward to another visit. Staff is all super nice and energetic, livens up the office. Love the staff.
I had been going to the same primary for over 20 years and never felt that she REALLY heard me. Over the last 18 months, I was having all sorts of issues and all I kept hearing (for the last 3x's I saw her in 18 months) was "you're fine - you're getting older and slowing down". Janna really listened to me and ran a few different tests and now I have a diagnosis and am already feeling 200% better!
This is the best overall office I have been to since moving here 8 years ago. Every staff member/physician that I talked to was warm and welcoming. I feel like they really listened to me and are going to give me exceptional care.
Overall my visit went well. The only bad part was having to wait 45 minutes to be taken back into the office and then about another 15 minutes to actually see the doctor. Other than that Dr. Kothari was very nice and explained what she was doing while always asking to make sure I was okay through out the appointment.
His staff spoke Spanish which I found disrespectful The rooms were unkept and very outdated. Dr. Rodarte was attentive. His staff needs classes on professionalism.
Very helpful discussing my options, found a possible solution that i was comfortable with.
I waited for less than 10 minutes in the waiting room, was taken into the back room and the nurse was professional, kind, and timely. I waited for Dr shreder for only a few minutes and he completed his portion of my appointment quickly and efficiently. He was kind, hit everything he needed to, and made me feel very comfortable. I only had a flight physical, but he was quick and professional and incredibly nice! i would recommend him, his staff, and his office to anybody needing a flight physical or a primary care physician. I will definitely return if I need to!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Coronado Village At Estrella Mountain Ranch, Goodyear, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Airport Commercenter, Goodyear, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Surprize, Surprise, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Rancho Estates, Youngtown, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Westbrook Village, Peoria, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Thunderbird North, Peoria, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Preserve At Boulder Mountain North, Phoenix, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Peoria Ave Citizen's Group, Glendale, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Fairwood, Phoenix, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Maryvale Park, Phoenix, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Vista Income Estates, Phoenix, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Desert View, Phoenix, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Audubon, Phoenix, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Daley Park, Tempe, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- Sunland Village East, Mesa, AZ Nurse Practitioners
- More Locations
- Sunland Village East Allergists
- Sunland Village East Cardiologists
- Sunland Village East Dentists
- Sunland Village East Dermatologists
- Sunland Village East Doctors
- Sunland Village East Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Sunland Village East Gastroenterologists
- Sunland Village East Ob-gyns
- Sunland Village East Ophthalmologists
- Sunland Village East Optometrists
- Sunland Village East Orthopedic Surgeons
- Sunland Village East Pediatricians
- Sunland Village East Podiatrists
- Sunland Village East Psychiatrists
- Sunland Village East Urologists
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Reflex
- Active Surveillance
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Allergy Shots
- Allergy Testing
- Annual Check Up
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- More Procedures