Ob-gyns in Black Mountain Ranch Village, San Diego, CA
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns in Black Mountain Ranch Village, San Diego who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Nguyen is very knowledge and friendly. She delivered my baby via C section without any complication and her skill was excellent. Now i still go to her for all my OB Gyn needs. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
Dr Castillo was great but the front office staff doesn't communicate very well. They don't tell you to arrive early to fill out paperwork, which wasn't a big deal I was still seen very quickly. However one thing that was uncomfortable they yell down the hall about patients, I think it may violate HIPAA rules.
I didn’t wait long, I went in fill out the paperwork (wasn’t one of those long drawn out form) waited maybe two minutes and was seen. Initially I went in for my annual Pap smear but it turns out he’s a primary care physician too so now I don’t have to go to two different places. He accepts my insurance and was very professional. The ladies at the front desk are really nice and answered all my questions. Thank you!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Cardiologists
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Dentists
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Dermatologists
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Gastroenterologists
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Ophthalmologists
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Orthopedic Surgeons
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Pediatricians
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Podiatrists
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Psychiatrists
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Urologists
- More Specialties
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up