Ob-gyns in Creek Crossing Estates, Mesquite, TX
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns in Creek Crossing Estates, Mesquite who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
OB-GYNs near Creek Crossing Estates, Mesquite, TXwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Front reception was very cordial. However, the doctor herself was extremely rude. She tried to make me feel bad for not disclosing certain information which I did. Then told me she wouldn’t see me that day. Gave me referrals instead. Which would have been fine and understandable but her tone and her attitude was extremely aggressive. I would never recommend her to anyone. I never provide feedback on places I visit. Especially the bad ones. Because people can have bad day. However, her attitude and demeanor was awful. I ended up leaving the office feeling horrible about myself. The office ended up giving me a refund which was nice of them. But then again they weren’t the problem to begin with.
The front office people were not professional and very bad. My appointment was at 3.30 and they called another lady came after me and when I questioned it they said it was a new patient. I want Dr nama to appoint good professional people as front desk staffs.
The doctor is thorough and extremely knowledgeable.
A. Jay Staub,
The Dr. was very kind but, the nurses, they were not. I came into the consultory for the measure of blood pressure and those steps very soon but I waited at least 20 minutes before the Dr. appear at the consultory. Was a long wait.
Dr. Tajzoy has great bedside manner, and makes sure that he really understands the reason why you are seeing him. He is pleasant and professional, and I wouldn't hesitate to see him again!
Liesl B. Smith,
Dr. Smith was a great no nonsense doctor. She was understanding of my anxiety about the procedure but did what needed to be done.
Excellent. Explains everything in depth and helps you understand the info. Spent a lot of time with me.
Always great experience. She is easy to talk to and always asks plenty of questions. Feel very taken care of there.
- Creek Crossing Estates Allergists
- Creek Crossing Estates Cardiologists
- Creek Crossing Estates Dentists
- Creek Crossing Estates Dermatologists
- Creek Crossing Estates Doctors
- Creek Crossing Estates Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Creek Crossing Estates Gastroenterologists
- Creek Crossing Estates Ophthalmologists
- Creek Crossing Estates Optometrists
- Creek Crossing Estates Orthopedic Surgeons
- Creek Crossing Estates Pediatricians
- Creek Crossing Estates Podiatrists
- Creek Crossing Estates Psychiatrists
- Creek Crossing Estates Urologists
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances