Ob-gyns in Crystal Beach, Palm Harbor, FL
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns in Crystal Beach, Palm Harbor who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr Walters is a unique physician. He doesn't use a one size fits all approach, he asks questions and he listenes. I'm going into menopause and I feel so much more informed after my fist appointment with him. I'm excited to have a physician that will partner with me on this road that I was dreading going down. His office staff was delightful as well!!
She and her staff listened, asked questions and then took time to go over everything. Tests were ordered and follow up visit set. Doctor was caring and advised about things to do for better health but she was not "talking down" to me or being judgmental.
To start off I was not happy when she informed me that she would be going part time which means it is more difficult to get an appointment. Second, her office did not tell me to be fasting for my blood work and I could not complete that on the first attempt at the lab. I was not impressed with her office at all, but that is becoming typical of BayCare facilities. They just train new doctors. Also was not happy that she said she had a hard time finding thyroids and didn’t seem to know much about them. good thing I have an endocrinologist.
She was attentive and thorough and addressed all my concerns. Glad to have finally found a doctor I like!
Very professional and kind. Will continue to see her for my annual exams.
Exemplary experience. Dr. Lambert is friendly, competent, and explains each part of the process carefully. The office staff and medical assistants couldn’t have been nicer and were polite and respectful. I was pleased and grateful to have found this level of care.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Sand Key, Clearwater, FL Ob-gyns
- Crystal Beach, Palm Harbor, FL Ob-gyns
- Pinebrook Estates, Pinellas Park, FL Ob-gyns
- Juniper Bay, East Lake, FL Ob-gyns
- Country Villas, Safety Harbor, FL Ob-gyns
- Ridgewood, New Port Richey East, FL Ob-gyns
- Uptown, St Petersburg, FL Ob-gyns
- Historic Old Northeast, St Petersburg, FL Ob-gyns
- Crystal Beach Allergists
- Crystal Beach Cardiologists
- Crystal Beach Dentists
- Crystal Beach Dermatologists
- Crystal Beach Doctors
- Crystal Beach Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Crystal Beach Gastroenterologists
- Crystal Beach Ophthalmologists
- Crystal Beach Optometrists
- Crystal Beach Orthopedic Surgeons
- Crystal Beach Pediatricians
- Crystal Beach Podiatrists
- Crystal Beach Psychiatrists
- Crystal Beach Urologists
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures