Ob-gyns in Greater Harmony Hils, San Antonio, TX
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns in Greater Harmony Hils, San Antonio who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Sanjana was very polite and was responsive to why I was there. He made suggestions that will hopefully better my situation. He explained in detail how I should go about treating my health at my age. Prescribed alternate meds that might be a better fit for me. I left this office feeling good about my visit.
The office did not have any of my information even though I filled everything out online. The other person in the waiting room told me she'd been waiting for over an hour. The office was not very clean or sanitary (there were soda bottles and other trash on the floor of the waiting room, there was no toilet paper on the roll in the bathroom, there were no sanitary wipes to use after giving a urine sample or after the pap). Everyone was friendly, but the Doctor only spent 5 minutes in the room with me and was on the phone for 2 of those minutes. The office is very conveniently located for me, but I can't imagine using them for the rest of my OBGYN care.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Greater Harmony Hils Cardiologists
- Greater Harmony Hils Dentists
- Greater Harmony Hils Dermatologists
- Greater Harmony Hils Gastroenterologists
- Greater Harmony Hils Ophthalmologists
- Greater Harmony Hils Orthopedic Surgeons
- Greater Harmony Hils Pediatricians
- Greater Harmony Hils Podiatrists
- Greater Harmony Hils Psychiatrists
- Greater Harmony Hils Urologists
- More Specialties
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up