She was informative and very caring. She made sure I was comfortable and covered all the bases. I appreciate how thorough she was and made me feel at ease. Her and her nurse were simply amazing. I look forward to future appointments and I'd definitely recommend her and her staff!
Ob-gyns in Meadows At Chandler Creek, Round Rock, TX
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns in Meadows At Chandler Creek, Round Rock who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
OB-GYNs near Meadows At Chandler Creek, Round Rock, TXwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Dr. E was very friendly, thorough and approachable. Once I got out of the waiting room, the rest of the staff was friendly, helpful and timely.
Loved Dr. Cowan, he was absolutely amazing. Very polite and friendly, would recommend him to anyone. Loved his bedside manner, just fantastic all around! I am so glad I chose him as my ob/gyn Doctor, I know my baby and I are in great hands (:
Dr. Mushtaler has a very calming presence and was super quick with her examination which I was very grateful for due to my anxiety issues with doctors. Unfortunately, when I arrived to check in, a patient in the lobby was making a scene, crying and yelling at the staff which almost set me off with an anxiety attack. This patient ended up taking an hour of Dr. Mushtaler's time and was late to her own appointment which delayed my appointment over an hour. While I was with the nurse before the examination, another patient walked into my examination room looking for the nurse which was not good and did not make me feel safe. Overall, the Dr. and staff were fantastic and fast but the other patients and the office were super unwelcoming and disrespectful and the appointment could have gone so much smoother.
He was professional but friendly. He asked good questions and proposed a reasonable follow up.
First visit, everything went very well. Staff were polite, professional, and efficient. Dr. Fite was very courteous, offer great advice, and listened well. Looking forward to being a patient here for a long time.
It was a great visit. She was very nice and put me at ease, so happy I was referred to her by a friend.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Meadows At Chandler Creek Allergists
- Meadows At Chandler Creek Cardiologists
- Meadows At Chandler Creek Dentists
- Meadows At Chandler Creek Dermatologists
- Meadows At Chandler Creek Doctors
- Meadows At Chandler Creek Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Meadows At Chandler Creek Gastroenterologists
- Meadows At Chandler Creek Ophthalmologists
- Meadows At Chandler Creek Optometrists
- Meadows At Chandler Creek Orthopedic Surgeons
- Meadows At Chandler Creek Pediatricians
- Meadows At Chandler Creek Podiatrists
- Meadows At Chandler Creek Psychiatrists
- Meadows At Chandler Creek Urologists
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances