Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns in Morningside Heights, New York, NY
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns in Morningside Heights, New York who take Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I'm so happy to have found Dr. Yu! After seeing other OBGYNs who have you wait over an hour and then spend a fraction of the visit time with you, my visit with Dr. Yu was such a welcome change. The receptionist was lovely from the moment she called me to confirm my initial booking. I waited less than five minutes to be seen. The nurse who took care of my initial vitals and blood work was so lovely. Dr. Yu handled the rest of the appointment. It was so refreshing to not have a doctor that is balancing you and four other patients. Dr. Yu was extremely attentive and took the time to answer all questions I had. He was straight to the point without being cold, and described in detail each step of the exam, including the visuals of my ultrasound. The office was clean, modern, and very spacious. Dr. Yu explained that he uses a messaging system to keep in touch with all of his patients regarding follow up, lab results, etc, and even discussed how insurance would be handled (they take care of all claims so you never pay anything besides copay). I can't wait to return to Dr. Yu!
It was great. Very thorough. My only complain was having two PAs in the same room seeing me when it was evident that one of them lacked knowledge and experience and she was adding her input and although I understand she's learning it made me feel uneasy and uncomfortable.
Virginia (Beth) Mclean,
The wait was quite long, approx 30 mins. Understandable considering it was my first visit, but still a bit disappointing. HOWEVER- the PA (physicians assistant) who saw me was PHENOMENAL. Her name is Carly. She was gentle, very kind, explained everything as she proceeded with my PAP test, and answered all of my questions. I am so glad to have found her! Also, the office is stunning, the exam rooms are UPDATED, CLEAN, and very comfortable. I would highly recommend Carly and Garden OBGYN to any friend or family member.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ob-gyns near Morningside Heights, New York, NY
- Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn, NY Ob-gyns
- Howard Beach, New York, NY Ob-gyns
- Manhattan Beach, Brooklyn, NY Ob-gyns
- Cobble Hill, New York, NY Ob-gyns
- Hell's Kitchen, New York, NY Ob-gyns
- Riverdale, Bronx, NY Ob-gyns
- Tottenville, Staten Island, NY Ob-gyns
- Morningside Heights, New York, NY Ob-gyns
- Port Morris, New York, NY Ob-gyns
- Chelsea, NY Ob-gyns
- Morningside Heights Cardiologists
- Morningside Heights Dentists
- Morningside Heights Dermatologists
- Morningside Heights Gastroenterologists
- Morningside Heights Ophthalmologists
- Morningside Heights Orthopedic Surgeons
- Morningside Heights Pediatricians
- Morningside Heights Podiatrists
- Morningside Heights Psychiatrists
- Morningside Heights Urologists
- More Specialties